Check Eligibility for
Emirates NBD Personal Loan Calculator
Top 10 Personal Loans
Emirates NBD Personal Loans in UAE
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Check Eligibility for Emirates NBD Personal Loan
Emirates NBD Personal Loan Calculator
|Emirates NBD Personal Loan Details|
|Minimum Salary||AED 5000 - AED 25000 per month (depends on the nationality and type of loan)|
|Maximum Loan Amount||AED 200K - AED 4000K(depends on the nationality and type of loan)|
|Early Settlement Fees||1% of the outstanding amount|
|Arrangement Fees||1% of the approved loan amount|
|Age||21 - 60 years(Expats) & 65 years(UAE Nationals)|
|Interest Rates||Flat rate: 2.61% - 11.51% | Reducing rate: 4.75% - 19.99%|
Features of Emirates NBD Personal Loan
- Home Improvement Personal loan up to AED 3 million
- Personal Loans for UAE Nations with additional income (rent / sponsorship fee) up to AED 3 million
- Automatic Top-up programme up to 125% times your original loan amount
- Personal loans for New to country / New to employment up to AED 400,000
- End - of - Service Benefit Backed Personal Loans up to 90% of End-of-Service Benefit amount
- Without End-of-Service Benefit Assignment Personal loans up to 15 times your salary or up to AED 500,000
- Loan for NRIs – Loan against / for NRE Fixed Deposits up to 90% of Fixed Deposit amount in AED and up to 80% for INR Fixed Deposit
- Personal loans for Bankers up to AED 200,000 for both UAE Nationals and expatriates
- Personal loans without salary transfer up to AED 200,000 for both UAE Nationals and expatriates
- Personal loans for self-employed professionals like doctors, accountants, engineers, architects, etc. of up to AED 300,000
- Personal loans for self-employed individuals in business for at least 2 years of up to AED 300,000
- Overdraft facility of up to 90% of the net monthly salary or 90% of the Fixed Deposits under lien with Emirates NBD
Emirates NBD offers a wide range of personal finance to match the needs of different customers. The loans offered are :
Salary transfer loans for UAE Nationals :
This is personal finance provided to UAE Nationals who are willing to transfer their salary to their account with the bank.
- Minimum salary requirement of AED 5,000
- Maximum loan amount of up to AED 3,000,000
- Maximum tenure of loan up to 48 months
- Attractive interest rates starting from 5.49% reducing or 2.9% flat per annum
- Free bank account with no minimum balance requirement
- Free 7 day loan return option for customers who are not satisfied after the loan is disbursed
- Double Insurance coverage
Salary transfer loans for Expatriates :
Expatriates willing to transfer their salary with the bank can avail personal loans too. The features and benefits being similar to the personal loans for UAE Nationals, the maximum amount of loan provided to expatriates can go up to AED 1,000,000.
Personal Cash Loan :
These loans are available even for customers whose employer is not on Emirates NBD's Approved List of companies.
- Minimum salary requirement is AED 10,000 if you have an existing credit card or Auto loan with the bank, if not, then minimum salary requirement is AED 12,000
- Maximum loan amount up to AED 500,000
- Minimum 6 salary credits with 6 months length of service with current company
- For existing customers of credit cards / Auto loans – minimum banking relationship of 12 months
Eligibility Criteria of Emirates NBD Personal Loan
- Minimum salary AED 5000 is required
- UAE Residents of 21-65 yrs are eligible
- Both self-employed and salaried individuals are eligible
Check here for the Eligibility Criteria of Emirates NBD personal loan
Use Emirates NBD Loan Calculator to calculate your EMI of ENBD Personal loans in UAE.
Emirates NBD Personal Loan Interest rates
8 Emirates NBD Bank Personal Loans
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Is salary transfer mandatory?
A. Yes, your salary must be transferred to your Emirates NBD bank account.
⭐ Is it mandate to maintain any minimum balance in the account?
A. No, there is no requirement of maintaining a minimum balance in the account.
⭐ Do I need to provide salary certificate to top-up my loan?
A. No, to top-up your loan salary certificate is not required.
⭐ Any collateral/guarantor is required for a personal loan?
A. Collateral/Guarantor is not required.
⭐ I’m new to the UAE can I get a personal loan?
A. Yes, If you are working, you are eligible to apply for a personal loan and in addition, you can get a current account or savings account without the requirement of maintaining a minimum balance.
⭐ What is the maximum tenure provided for a personal loan?
A. Emirates NBD provides the maximum tenure of 4 years.
⭐ What is the minimum length of service required for a personal cash loan?
A. Minimum 6 months work service in the current company is required.
⭐ What are the other personal loans options available?
A. You can check otherpersonal loan in UAEhere.
⭐ What is the minimum salary required to avail Emirates NBD Personal Loan?
A. For Emirates NBD personal loan, the applicant needs a minimum salary of AED 5000.
⭐ What are the documents required for a personal loan in Emirates NBD?
A. The documents required for a personal loan in Emirates NBD are: Salary Certificate, 3-6 months bank statements, Emirates ID, Passport, Address proofs, Trade licence, etc.
⭐ What is the maximum repayment period provided on a personal loan in Emirates NBD?
A. The maximum repayment period provided on a personal loan in Emirates NBD is 48 months.
In 2007, Emirates Bank International (EBI) and the National Bank of Dubai (NBD), the second and fourth largest banks in UAE, merged to form the banking champion - Emirates NBD. With more than 200 branches and over 900 ATMs and Cash Deposit Machines (CDMs) across the country and overseas, it is globally recognized as the most valued financial services provider in the Middle East. On November 15, 2016, Emirates NBD took over Emirates Money Consumer Finance LLC, becoming a regional consolidation blueprint for banking and finance sector in the UAE.
Corporate Values of the Emirates NBD are:
- Customer Focus
- Service Excellence
- Passion For Performance
Get in touch with Emirates NBD Customer Care
Ask questions and share your comments
We encourage our users to have discussion on questions they might have on financial products and help other users by sharing their insights. Kindly help us in making this site useful. We don't encourage any spam posts here. This is a public forum, so we request you to be safe by not disclosing personal information such as bank account or phone numbers etc. Please follow our posting guidelines. All the comments posted under MyMoneySouq official account are not reviewed by the financial institutions.
Was my answer helpful ?
Thank you for your feedback