Eligibility for Mashreq
Mashreq Credit Cards in UAE
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Check Eligibility for Mashreq Credit Card
|Mashreq Credit Card Details|
|Minimum Salary||AED 5000 - AED 35000|
|Annual Fees||AED 0 - AED 1.5K|
|Mashreq Credit Card Offers||Up to 10% cashback
50% OFF on movie tickets
50% OFF on dining bills
|Popular Mashreq Credit Cards||Solitaire Credit Card
Noon VIP Credit Card
Cashback Credit Card
Features of Mashreq Credit Card
- High range of benefits can be availed
- Annual fees ranges from AED 0 to AED 1500
- Interest rates starts from 3.45%
- Foreign transaction rate starts from 2.79%
- Can avail balance transfer
Eligibility Criteria of Mashreq Credit Card
- Minimum income of AED 5000 - AED 35000 is required
- Both UAE Nationals and Expats are eligible
- Minimum age of 21 years is required
Documents Required of Mashreq Credit Card
- Emirates ID
- Resident Visa(For Expats)
- Address Proofs(Utility bills)
Mashreq Bank Credit Card Interest rates
6 Credit Cards Provided By Mashreq Bank
Mashreq Credit Card Benefits
Platinum Elite Credit Card
- Free access to over 700 airport lounges in 300 cities.
- Can get up to 8 complimentary access to airport lounges per year
- Free Travel insurance is provided
- Special discounts on health, wellness and spa
- Up to 3 complimentary airport pick up and drop facilities every year.
- Up to 3 salaam points on every Dirham of domestic and retail expenditure
- Up to 8 free visits to Fitness First
Solitaire Credit Card
- Provides high dining discounts at finest restaurants in the UAE. Can save up to 30% on your dining bills using the Solitaire card.
- Free valet parking at Dubai, Abu Dhabi and other places like Dubai mall, Dubai international airport, Mall of Emirates, Ibn Battuta mall, Ferrari World and Yas Water World.
- Exclusive and unlimited free access to 900+ airport lounges around the world. Both primary vard and supplementary cardholders are eligible for the free accessand no charges for one guest accompanied.
- Travel insurance for multiple trips for the whole family that saves you from both local and trips around the world for a period of 3 months.
- Free airport pick up and drop is provided
- Six complimentary Marhaba silver meet and greet services are provided with 2 services a month every year in Dubai.
- Magnificent Yacht Chartering with 30% discount accompanied with a guide for sightseeing along with sunset and sunrise dinner.
- Golf privileges are included with unlimited golf in the following month with one partner if the retail spends in the billing earlier is greater or equal to AED 10000, single round of golf with one partner if retail spends vary in between AED 5000 and 9999.
- Free complimentary visits to Fitness First.
Corporate Credit Card
- Access to professional workplaces in 1825 locations for employees.
- Protection of company in case of any misuse of the card with an insurance of $25000 per employee and $1,600,000 per company.
- Travel and accidental insurance.
- Access to 1,600 lounges in over 600 cities across 100 countries with a discount of 50%.
- Dining discounts up to 30% across all magnificent 5 star hotels of UAE.
- No set-up cost intended.
Mashreq Cashback Credit Card
- Get up to 5% cashback
- Get up to 20% cashback on Netflix, Zomato, etc
- Dining discount of up to 30% at restaurants in UAE
- Protection of card against fraudulent activity.
Mashreq Noon VIP Credit Card
- Get up to 3.5% cashback on Noon expenses
- Get 1% cashback on other expenses
- No annual fee is charged
- Instant digital card is provided
- Free deliveries from Noon
- Free Noon VIP membership
- Dining discount of up to 30% at restaurants in UAE
- Protection of card against fraudulent activity
Mashreq Portraits Card
- Up to 50% discount on 1800+ restaurants in UAE and 1300+ restaurants in Oman, Qatar and India.
- Safe driver discount upto 15%.
- Multitrip travel insurance.
- Free access to airport lounges
- Golf rounds at Al Badia Golf Club, Abu Dhabi Golf Club as complimentary.
- 4 Salaam points and 8 Salaam points on local and international purchases respectively.
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Are there any credit cards provided for free?
A. Yes. Mashreq Smart Saver Credit card is provided on zero annual fees.
⭐ What are the annual fees on the supplementary credit cards?
A. On the supplementary credit cards, AED 0 - AED 630(depends on the primary card) is charged as annual fees.
⭐ Are there any extra charges levied for using the card on international purchases?
A. Yes. 2.30% of the transaction amount is charged as international transaction rate.
⭐ Can I convert my regular card payments to easy installment plan?
A. Yes, you can convert your regular payments into an easy installment plan.
⭐ Are there any processing fees to convert the regular payments to easy installment plan?
A. The processing fees to convert your payments to an easy installment plan depends up on the merchant.
⭐ Can I get SMS alerts for every transaction made on card?
A. Yes. SMS alerts will be provided on every transaction made on the card.
⭐ Is card protection provided on every card of Mashreq Bank?
A. Yes. Mashreq provides Pay Protect on the cards.
⭐ What’s the card replacement fee of Mashreq Cards?
A.AED 78.8 is charged as card replacement fee for all Mashreq Cards.
⭐ What’s the late payment fees of Mashreq credit cards?
A.Late payment fee charged on Mashreq cards is AED 241.5.
⭐ Can I expect a travel insurance on every card of Mashreq bank?
A. Yes, travel insurance is provided by every card of Mashreq bank.
⭐ What are the best cashback credit cards available?
A. Various banks are providing cashback cards in the UAE. You can check here onCashback credit cards UAE
⭐ What are the offers provided on Mashreq bank credit card?
A. Mashreq bank credit cards provides several dining, shopping, etc. discounts. Check here the list of Mashreq credit card offers
⭐ What is the customer care number of Mashreq Bank?
A. Check Mashreq Customer service details here Mashreq customer care number
Mashreq Bank is a private sector bank established in 1967. It was started by Al-Ghurair Group and it also known as largest private sector bank. Mashreq Bank provides both retail and commercial services to their customers.
Mashreq provides a wide range of products and services that suits the needs of every customer. It works with an aim to provide their customers best banking experience and establish a good customer bank relationship. Mashreq Bank has marked its presence globally by starting their operations at regions like Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Qatar. It also has branches in New York, Mumbai(India), London and Honk Kong.
Get in touch with Mashreq Customer Care
Ask questions and share your comments
We encourage our users to have discussion on questions they might have on financial products and help other users by sharing their insights. Kindly help us in making this site useful. We don't encourage any spam posts here. This is a public forum, so we request you to be safe by not disclosing personal information such as bank account or phone numbers etc. Please follow our posting guidelines. All the comments posted under MyMoneySouq official account are not reviewed by the financial institutions.
Was my answer helpful ?
Thank you for your feedback