Eligibility for Mashreq
Mashreq Credit Cards in UAE
Last Updated on 11-10-2019
Check Eligibility for Mashreq Credit Card
|Mashreq Credit Card Details|
|Minimum Salary||AED 5000 - AED 35000|
|Annual Fees||AED 0 - AED 1.5K|
|Mashreq Credit Card Offers||Up to 10% cashback
50% OFF on movie tickets
50% OFF on dining bills
|Popular Mashreq Credit Cards||Solitaire Credit Card
Novo Credit Card
sMiles Credit Card
SmartSaver Global Credit Card
Features of Mashreq Credit Card
- High range of benefits can be availed
- Annual fees ranges from AED 0 to AED 1500
- Interest rates starts from 3.45%
- Foreign transaction rate starts from 2.79%
- Can avail balance transfer
Eligibility Criteria of Mashreq Credit Card
- Minimum income of AED 5000 - AED 35000 is required
- Both UAE Nationals and Expats are eligible
- Minimum age of 21 years is required
Documents Required of Mashreq Credit Card
- Emirates ID
- Resident Visa(For Expats)
- Address Proofs(Utility bills)
Mashreq Bank Credit Card Interest rates
Mashreq Credit Card Benefits
Platinum Elite Credit Card
- Free access to over 700 airport lounges in 300 cities.
- Can get up to 8 complimentary access to airport lounges per year
- Free Travel insurance is provided
- Special discounts on health, wellness and spa
- Up to 3 complimentary airport pick up and drop facilities every year.
- Up to 3 salaam points on every Dirham of domestic and retail expenditure
- Up to 8 free visits to Fitness First
Solitaire Credit Card
- Provides high dining discounts at finest restaurants in the UAE. Can save up to 30% on your dining bills using the Solitaire card.
- Free valet parking at Dubai, Abu Dhabi and other places like Dubai mall, Dubai international airport, Mall of Emirates, Ibn Battuta mall, Ferrari World and Yas Water World.
- Exclusive and unlimited free access to 900+ airport lounges around the world. Both primary vard and supplementary cardholders are eligible for the free accessand no charges for one guest accompanied.
- Travel insurance for multiple trips for the whole family that saves you from both local and trips around the world for a period of 3 months.
- Free airport pick up and drop is provided
- Six complimentary Marhaba silver meet and greet services are provided with 2 services a month every year in Dubai.
- Magnificent Yacht Chartering with 30% discount accompanied with a guide for sightseeing along with sunset and sunrise dinner.
- Golf privileges are included with unlimited golf in the following month with one partner if the retail spends in the billing earlier is greater or equal to AED 10000, single round of golf with one partner if retail spends vary in between AED 5000 and 9999.
- Free complimentary visits to Fitness First.
Novo Credit Card
- 50% exclusive discount on movie tickets
- Can get discount on up to 8 tickets per month
- Special counter for Nova Card holder at the theaters to get the tickets get booked in a minute without any delay.
- Exclusive free access to above 10 Marhaba and CAC lounges in places including UAE, KSA, Kuwait and Egypt.
- Trip to multiple locations with free travel insurance for the total trip.
- Card protection in case of misuse of your card by an unknown person.
- Replacement of card anytime, anywhere in case of emergency.
- Baggage loss, flight delays, curtailment are covered.
Smartsaver Credit Card
- 1% cashback on international purchases
- 0.5% cashback on domestic purchases
- Up to 8% cashback on purchases made at selected merchants
- Free travel insurance is provided
Smart Saver Global
- 2% cashback on international transactions
- 0.5% cashback on transactions made in the UAE
- 5% cashback on air ticket bookings, hotel reservations, and purchases made at Duty free stores
- Up to 8% cashback on shopping at partner outlets that includes jewellery, furniture, health etc.
- 650 airports lounges with complimentary access in around 450 cities covering almost 120 countries globally.
- Pick up and drop is complimentary for 6 times a year in Dubai.
- Up to 2 complimentary night stays at Starwood Hotels & Resorts
- Up to 15% off at Hertz Car rentals
- Up to 20% OFF on two Careem rides per month
- Up to 10% OFF on travel bookings made at Cleartrip.ae
- Exclusive discounts on Mastercard Buy 1 Get 1 free app
Corporate Credit Card
- Access to professional workplaces in 1825 locations for employees.
- Protection of company in case of any misuse of the card with an insurance of $25000 per employee and $1,600,000 per company.
- Travel and accidental insurance.
- Access to 1,600 lounges in over 600 cities across 100 countries with a discount of 50%.
- Dining discounts up to 30% across all magnificent 5 star hotels of UAE.
- No set-up cost intended.
Mashreq sMiles Credit Card
- Free travel insurance.
- Dining discount of up to 30% at around 1,800 restaurants in UAE and upto 1,300 restaurants in Qatar, Oman etc.
- sMile rewards for every AED.
- 1.5 sMiles on each AED spent both locally and internationally.
- 10000 sMiles on a paying annual fees of 300 AED.
- Free access to Marhaba lounge, Dubai.
- Protection of card against fraudulent activity.
- Redeem card on airlines, hotel ticket bookings and holiday excursions.
Mashreq Portraits Card
- Up to 50% discount on 1800+ restaurants in UAE and 1300+ restaurants in Oman, Qatar and India.
- Safe driver discount upto 15%.
- Multitrip travel insurance.
- Free access to airport lounges
- Golf rounds at Al Badia Golf Club, Abu Dhabi Golf Club as complimentary.
- 4 Salaam points and 8 Salaam points on local and international purchases respectively.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Are there any credit cards provided for free?
A. Yes. Mashreq Smart Saver Credit card is provided on zero annual fees.
Q. What are the annual fees on the supplementary credit cards?
A. On the supplementary credit cards, AED 0 - AED 630(depends on the primary card) is charged as annual fees.
Q. Are there any extra charges levied for using the card on international purchases?
A. Yes. 2.30% of the transaction amount is charged as international transaction rate.
Q. Can I convert my regular card payments to easy installment plan?
A. Yes, you can convert your regular payments into an easy installment plan.
Q. Are there any processing fees to convert the regular payments to easy installment plan?
A. The processing fees to convert your payments to an easy installment plan depends up on the merchant.
Q. Can I get SMS alerts for every transaction made on card?
A. Yes. SMS alerts will be provided on every transaction made on the card.
Q. Is card protection provided on every card of Mashreq Bank?
A. Yes. Mashreq provides Pay Protect on the cards.
Q. Where can I redeem the sMiles earned?
A. sMiles earned on sMiles card can be redeemed for airline tickets and hotel bookings.
Q. What’s the card replacement fee of Mashreq Cards?
A.AED 78.8 is charged as card replacement fee for all Mashreq Cards.
Q. What’s the late payment fees of Mashreq credit cards?
A.Late payment fee charged on Mashreq cards is AED 241.5.
Q. Can I expect a travel insurance on every card of Mashreq bank?
A. Yes, travel insurance is provided by every card of Mashreq bank.
Q. What are the best cashback credit cards available?
A. Various banks are providing cashback cards in the UAE. You can check here onCashback credit cards UAE
Q. What are the offers provided on Mashreq bank credit card?
A. Mashreq bank credit cards provides several dining, shopping, etc. discounts. Check here the list of Mashreq credit card offers
Q. What is the customer care number of Mashreq Bank?
A. Check Mashreq Customer service details here Mashreq customer care number
Mashreq Bank is a private sector bank established in 1967. It was started by Al-Ghurair Group and it also known as largest private sector bank. Mashreq Bank provides both retail and commercial services to their customers.
Mashreq provides a wide range of products and services that suits the needs of every customer. It works with an aim to provide their customers best banking experience and establish a good customer bank relationship. Mashreq Bank has marked its presence globally by starting their operations at regions like Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Qatar. It also has branches in New York, Mumbai(India), London and Honk Kong.
Ask questions and share your comments
We encourage our users to have discussion on questions they might have on financial products and help other users by sharing their insights. Kindly help us this site useful, we don't encourage any spam posts here. This is a public forum, so we request you to be safe by not disclosing personal information such as bank account or phone numbers etc. Please follow our posting guidelines. All the comments posted under MyMoneySouq official account are not reviewed by the financial institutions.
Was my answer helpful ?
Thank you for your feedback
Ask me about Credit Cards