Last Updated on 01 October 2022
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Pyypl Prepaid Digital Card
Prepaid Digital Card
- AED 9 is charged as an inactivity fee if the user doesn’t use the card in the previous month
- AED 1 is charged as a transaction fee on local purchases
- AED 3 or 3.9% of the transaction amount is charged as a transaction fee on international purchases
- AED 2 is charged as fee for international mobile topup
- AED 2 will be charged on fund transfer to Pyypl accounts
- AED 10 or 3.9% of the transaction amount is charged as an international fund transfer fee
- No charges while loading or reloading the card
- Get the Pyypl prepaid card in seconds
- Can apply on the app easily
- Track the expenses easily over the app
- Can use the card anywhere worldwide to make purchases
- A bank account is not required for Pyypl prepaid card
- No minimum salary required
- No minimum balance to be maintained
- No post-dated cheques are required
- Hassle-free documentation
- Both UAE residents and non-residents are eligible
- Can transfer funds to domestic and international Pyypl users
- Can load using debit cards or by cash. Load available at the MBME of UPay kiosks, using a debit card, connecting the bank account to Pyypl or through the official Pyypl’s dealers
- UAE customers can remit to international locations like India, Bangladesh, Kenya, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka and Nepal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the documents required for Pyypl Prepaid Card?
A. The documents required to apply for Pyypl Prepaid Card are a Passport or ID Card, and Mobile Number.
Q. Can I use Pyypl Virtual Mastercard anywhere?
A. Yes. It can be used for online purchases. You can use the Pyypl virtual Mastercard in any store where Mastercard is accepted. For offline purchase you need to require the Pyypl physical debit card.
Q. How do I freeze my Pyypl Prepaid Card?
A. You can freeze/unfreeze the Pyypl Prepaid card easily on the app.
Pyypl is providing fintech services in Central Asia, Africa and the Middle East since 2017. They work with a goal to provide a contribution to the stability of local financial systems while providing innovations that complement the existing infrastructure.