United Arab Bank Islamic Escalator Deposits- 5th six months
Last Updated on 24 June 2020
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Islamic Escalator Deposits- 5th six months
- This is an Islamic account by nature.
- Profit on this account is accrued monthly and paid half yearly on monthly minimum balance.
- You can avail loan facility against deposit.
- This account can be opened with both AED and USD.
- You require a minimum balance of AED 100000 to open this account.
- EED interest rate for this account is 2.25%
- Applicant should be 18 years & above
- Passport and valid resident Visa
- UAE National ID
- Non residents need to provide address proof and bank statement also
- You will get one year freedom to choose maturity between one, two or three years.
- You can avail early redemption with this account, with no penalty.
- Avail maturity price of 100% of the initial deposit.
- Protection against a falling interest rate scenario and any undesirable fluctuation in the interest rates market.
- In case of falling interest rates client enjoys higher returns compared to a fixed rate placement.
- Capital is protected at all times along with flexibility of withdrawal at each interest payment date.
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Is this account based on Sharia Compliant?
A. Yes. This is a Sharia Compliant based account.
⭐ In which currency Islamic Escalator deposit- 5th six months account?
A. This account is available in AED & USD currencies.
⭐ What is the monthly fee on Islamic Escalator deposit- 5th six months?
A. The monthly fee is zero on this account.
⭐ What is the interest rate we get on a Islamic Escalator deposit- 5th six months?
A. The interest rate on this account is 2.25% p.a.
Headquartered in Sharjah, with over 25 branches across the UAE, United Arab Bank, P.J.S.C. (UAB), which was incorporated in 1975, has established itself as a leading banking services provider in the UAE. UAB has a Vision ‘of being the trusted partner and the UAE bank of choice for customers’ and a Mission of ‘offering a superior customer experience, creating shareholder value, and adopting an innovative banking approach while remaining loyal to the nation's heritage and contributing to the overall development of the UAE.’ UAB follows the values of :
- Customer Focus
Get in touch with United Arab Bank Customer Care