Sharjah Islamic Bank Current account
Last Updated on 09 August 2021
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
- This is an Islamic account by nature.
- There are no rewards for this account to avail.
- There is no monthly fees on this account.
- This account can be opened AED, USD, GBP and EURO
- You require a minimum balance of AED 3000 for individuals and AED 15000 for corporates, to take benefits of the account.
- There is no profit rate on this account.
- You can avail an Electron Visa Debit Card.
- Avail unlimited deposits and withdrawals at more than 100 SIB ATMs across UAE.
- Avail a complimentary cheque book, along with this account.
- You will also get free monthly account statements and e statements.
- Get SMS notifications on your accounts.
- Online banking service and 24 hour call centre.
Established in 1975 through an Amiri decree, the bank was initially known as the National Bank of Sharjah. In 2002, the bank was the first bank to convert to Islamic Banking and was renamed as Sharjah Islamic Bank (SIB). SIB has a Vision 'to be the bank of choice, delivering creative customer solutions based on Islamic principles of partnership, trust & equality for all’. The values followed by them are :
- Bonding and Harmony
- Learning and Self Development
- Social Responsibility
- Creativity and Innovation
Get in touch with Sharjah Islamic Bank Customer Care