Top Business Loans
Other Business Loans From Beehive Group DMCC
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Beehive Group DMCC Business Finance
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 8% and 4.41%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.814
- For the maximum loan amount there is no limit
- Early settlement fee is AED 0 to apply for this finance
- Processing fee is 2% of the loan amount
- Repayment period is up to 36 months
- Provides minimum finance amount of up to AED 100,000
- 2 years minimum length of business is required
- There is no maximum annual turnover limit to apply for this finance
- Minimum annual sales turnover of AED 2,500,000 is needed to apply for this finance
- No need to have a bank account with Beehive to apply for this finance
- After successful submission of documents, within next 5 working days the bank will approve the loan
- Trade License should be valid
- All the partners and local partners are required to submit passport copies while applying for the finance
- All the partners and local partners are required to submit Emirates ID while applying for the finance
- Audited financials of last 2 years have to be submitted to the bank
- Bank statements of last 12 months have to be submitted to the bank
- Residential and company address confirmation of all shareholders and partners has to be submitted
- Copy of partnership agreement duly attested and share certificates
- Finance amount is high
- Long and flexible repayment period is provided by bank
- A dedicated relationship manager guides you throughout the process
- Documentation process is simple and easy
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Can my business loan application get rejected by Beehive Group?
A. Yes, if you don't have good credit history or you don't meet minimum eligibility criteria to apply for business loan, then bank might not approve your loan application.
⭐ Do I need to have a business plan to apply for business loan in Beehive Group?
A. Yes, before applying for business loan, you need to have a business plan only then your application can get accepted.
⭐ How does Beehive Group decide interest rates for our business loan?
A. Interest rates are decided on the basis of your credit score and your monthly income.
⭐ What can be the length of my loan?
A. Depending on ho much is being financed, length of loan can be upto 36 months.
⭐ How is Beehive Group different from the banks?
A. Beehive Group is not a bank, it is a peer to peer lending platform.
Based in Dubai, Beehive is the UAE’s first online marketplace for peer-to-peer finance. They strongly believe SMEs should have faster access to lower cost finance to grow their business while investors should have direct access to alternative asset classes that can generate higher returns in an environment where risks are shared.
The team at beehive is passionate about bringing a smarter finance solution to the UAE, facilitating connections between investors and the business community, and building mutually beneficial partnerships for economic growth.
They have established a committed and dynamic team of individuals who possess a wealth of experience of financial markets and technical innovation, both in the UAE and internationally.