Top Business Loans
Other Business Loans From Gulf Finance
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Gulf Finance Small Business Loan
Small Business Loan
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 20% and 11.03%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.813
- Provides maximum finance amount of up to AED 250,000
- Early settlement fee is 3% of the finance amount
- Processing fee is 2% of the loan amount
- Repayment period is up to 48 months
- Provides minimum finance amount of up to AED 50,000
- 2 years minimum length of business is required to qualify for this finance
- No maximum annual sales turnover is there to apply for this finance
- Minimum annual sales turnover of AED 2,500,000 is needed to apply for this finance
- You need not have a bank account with Gulf Finance bank to apply for this finance
- After successful submission of documents, within next 2 working days the bank will approve the loan
- Copies of passport and visa
- Audited financials of last 2 years have to be submitted to the bank
- Need to provide bank statements of last 6 months
- Copies of Trade License and power of attorney
- Finance amount is high
- Long and flexible repayment period is provided by bank
- A dedicated relationship manager guides you throughout the process
- Documentation process is simple and easy
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Is it mandatory to provide copies of passport and visa?
A. Yes, it is mandatory to provide copies of passport and visa.
⭐ How does the bank decide my payment schedule?
A. Payment schedule can be daily, weekly or monthly basis, depending on borrowers interest.
⭐ When is the first payment due on my business loan?
A. First payment is due 30 days after your loan gets sanctioned.
⭐ Do we have to give any penalty on prepayment of business loan?
A. Yes, you can do prepayment of loan after 6 months of loan disbursal and it can only be done once a year. Along with this prepayment penalty will also be charged.
⭐ What will happen if there is an ECS bounce in Gulf Finance bank?
A. It will be reported in your credit history and will affect your credit possibilities in future.
Gulf Finance is a wholly owned subsidiary of SHUAA Capital psc. , the leading integrated financial services Group. Since its inception in 1997, Gulf Finance has been providing financing solutions to UAE-based SMEs, via a broad range of flexible financing solutions such as Small Business Loans, Business Vehicle Finance, Trade and Working Capital Finance, Business Deposits and Commercial Finance products.
- People first.
- Continuously deliver.
- Work smart.
Get in touch with Gulf Finance Customer Care