Popular Car Loans
Dunia Finance Dunia Used Car Loan
This product is discontinued by the Bank
Dunia Used Car Loan
Early Settlement Fee
- Repayment period is up to 60 months
- Interest rate for the given finance is 9.5%
- Minimum salary requirement is AED 5,000
- The reducing rate and the flat rate is 9.5% and 5.24%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.813
- No salary transfer is required
- Maximum loan amount is AED 75,000 that Dunia bank can provide
- Early settlement fee is 1% of the finance amount
- Processing fee is 1% of the finance amount
- About 20% down payment is required for this finance
- High finance amount and low minimum salary requirement is there for given finance
- Finance can be provided for new as well as used cars
- Maximum repayment period is of 60 months
- 30 minutes approval
- Documentation is simple
- Minimum salary requirement is low
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why should I refinance my existing car loan?
A. You should refinance your existing car loan as you can get lower rate of interest on it.
Q. What are the additional charges that I need to pay along with this loan?
A. Additional charges included in car loan are processing fee and application fee.
Q. When do I need cosigner for my car loan?
A. You need cosigner when you have bad credit history or when you don’t meet bank’s eligibility criteria.
Q. What are the common mistakes that people make while taking a car loan?
A. Instead of focusing on over all loan cost, one should focus on monthly cost of the car payment.
Q. What if I am undergoing bankruptcy. Can I still apply for car loan?
A. No, Dunia bank does not provide loan to bankrupted people.
Dunia finance is a financial institution jointly owned by Waha Capital, Mubadala Development, Fullerton Financial Holdings, and A.A. Al Moosa Enterprises. The finance company provides their services in more than 30 languages and follows a unique approach to satisfy the requirements of the customers.
Dunia Finance follows the following corporate values:
- Customer commitment
- Striving for excellence
- Value of people
- Integrity and ethics
- Serving the community