Check Eligibility for
Emirates Islamic Personal Loan Calculator
Top Personal Loans
Emirates Islamic Personal Loans in UAE
Check Eligibility for Emirates Islamic Personal Loan
Emirates Islamic Personal Loan Calculator
|Emirates Islamic Personal Loan Details|
|Minimum Salary||AED 5000 per month|
|Profit Rates||Flat rate: 3.19% - 3.59% | Reducing rate: 5.74% - 6.47%|
|Maximum Loan Amount||AED 2000K - AED 4000K(depends on the nationality and type of loan)|
|Early Settlement Fees||1% of the outstanding amount|
|Arrangement Fees||1% of the approved loan amount|
|Age||21 - 60 years(Expats) & 65 years(UAE Nationals)|
Features of Emirates Islamic Personal Loan
- Both salaried and self-employed customers are eligible for Emirates Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Competitive profit rates are charged
- UAE Nationals can get a loan up to AED 4 Million and Expats can avail up to 1 million.
- Quick approval of loan
- Can get a pre-approved credit card and no annual fees are charged in the first year.
- Nominal processing fees
- Can avail takaful insurance coverage
Emirates Islamic provides personal finance to salaried and self-employed individuals in accordance with Murabaha arrangement by trading the Shariah-compliant instruments like Wakala or Shares Certificates. The options available are:
- Personal Finance
- Goods and Services Finance
Let’s look at the salient features of each of them.
- Maximum loan amount of up to AED 4 million for UAE nationals and AED 1 million for expatriates
- Competitive profit rates
- Quick Processing of application
- Minimum monthly salary requirement of AED 5000
- Minimum one month/first salary credit into Emirates Islamic account
- Exclusive policy terms on buyout loans/finances
- Pre-approved credit card with first year’s annual fees waived off
Goods and Services Finance
Emirates Islamic bank also provides personal finance to help you buy a range of goods and services.
- Home Renovation
- Wedding services
- Travel Services
- Medical treatment
- House rent
Eligibility Criteria of Emirates Islamic Personal Loan
- AED 5000 is the minimum monthly salary required
- Loan applicant must have at least 1 month Length of service at work or transfer first salary to Emirates Islamic Bank account
- The applicant must be minimum 21 years and maximum 65 years (UAE Nationals) and 60 years (Expatriates) at the time of maturity
Check here for the Eligibility Criteria of Emirates Islamic Bank Personal Loan
Documents Required of Emirates Islamic Personal Loan
- Duly-filled bank application form
- Valid Passport of the applicant
- Valid UAE resident visa for expats
- Latest 3 months bank statements where to the salary is transferred
- Salary transfer letter/salary certificate (for salaried customers only)
- Liability letter (for buyout cases only)
- Trade license (for self-employed customers)
Emirates Islamic Personal Loan Profit Rates
2 Emirates Islamic Bank Personal Loans
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ What benefits can I attain from Emirates Islamic Bank personal loan?
A. Free credit card with 100% discount on fees for an year, loan approval within 24 hours, insurance coverage, less processing fees.
⭐ Is transfer of salary to Emirates Islamic bank necessary to avail personal loan?
A. Yes. Minimum salary transfer of one month is needed to avail personal loan.
⭐ Are there any fees for loan cancellation?
A. Yes. AED 100 is charged for loan cancellation.
⭐ What’s the fees for late payments of the loan?
A. AED 50 per instance of late payments.
⭐ Can I skip the monthly loan payment?
A. Yes you can skip the monthly loan payment but it’s chargeable of AED 100 per every instance of skipping the instalment.
⭐ Is liability letter mandatory for personal loan?
A. Yes, it is. But if in any case, you don’t acquire a liability letter for buyout cases you should pay a fee of AED 100.
⭐ What’s the fees for personal overdraft?
A. It’s AED 100.
⭐ How can I repay the loan amount?
A. Loan amount can be repaid in the form of EMIs ( Equated monthly installment).
⭐ Can I pay the loan in partial payments?
A. Yes. And the fees is 1% of the payment.
⭐ What are the other personal loans available in UAE?
A. There are several banks providing personal loans. You can check various personal loan in UAE here.
⭐ How do I contact the Emirates Islamic Bank?
A. You can visit Emirates Islamic Customer Care page for the phone number, mail address, branch address and other contact details.
In order to deliver high standards of banking services, Emirates Islamic Bank was established in the year 2004. The bank is aimed to deliver services in accordance with the standards of Shariah principles. It offers a wide range of products that are designed exclusively for individuals, small businesses and large corporations.
Get in touch with Emirates Islamic Customer Care
Ask questions and share your comments
We encourage our users to have discussion on questions they might have on financial products and help other users by sharing their insights. Kindly help us in making this site useful. We don't encourage any spam posts here. This is a public forum, so we request you to be safe by not disclosing personal information such as bank account or phone numbers etc. Please follow our posting guidelines. All the comments posted under MyMoneySouq official account are not reviewed by the financial institutions.
Was my answer helpful ?
Thank you for your feedback
Ask me about Personal Loans