Check Eligibility for
Emirates Islamic Personal Loan Calculator
Top Personal Loans
Personal Loan Provided By Emirates Islamic
Check Eligibility for Emirates Islamic Personal Loan
Emirates Islamic Personal Loan Calculator
|Emirates Islamic Personal Loan Details|
|Minimum Salary||AED 5000 per month|
|Profit Rates||Flat rate: 3.19% - 3.59% | Reducing rate: 5.74% - 6.47%|
|Maximum Loan Amount||AED 2000K - AED 4000K(depends on the nationality and type of loan)|
|Early Settlement Fees||1% of the outstanding amount|
|Arrangement Fees||1% of the approved loan amount|
|Age||21 - 60 years(Expats) & 65 years(UAE Nationals)|
Features of Emirates Islamic Personal Loan
- Both salaried and self-employed customers are eligible for Emirates Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Competitive profit rates are charged
- UAE Nationals can get a loan up to AED 4 Million and Expats can avail up to 1 million.
- Quick approval of loan
- Can get a pre-approved credit card and no annual fees are charged in the first year.
- Nominal processing fees
- Can avail takaful insurance coverage
Emirates Islamic provides personal finance to salaried and self-employed individuals in accordance with Murabaha arrangement by trading the Shariah-compliant instruments like Wakala or Shares Certificates. The options available are:
- Personal Finance
- Goods and Services Finance
Let’s look at the salient features of each of them.
- Maximum loan amount of up to AED 4 million for UAE nationals and AED 1 million for expatriates
- Competitive profit rates
- Quick Processing of application
- Minimum monthly salary requirement of AED 5000
- Minimum one month/first salary credit into Emirates Islamic account
- Exclusive policy terms on buyout loans/finances
- Pre-approved credit card with first year’s annual fees waived off
Goods and Services Finance
Emirates Islamic bank also provides personal finance to help you buy a range of goods and services.
- Home Renovation
- Wedding services
- Travel Services
- Medical treatment
- House rent
Eligibility Criteria of Emirates Islamic Personal Loan
- AED 5000 is the minimum monthly salary required
- Loan applicant must have at least 1 month Length of service at work or transfer first salary to Emirates Islamic Bank account
- The applicant must be minimum 21 years and maximum 65 years (UAE Nationals) and 60 years (Expatriates) at the time of maturity
Check here for the Eligibility Criteria of Emirates Islamic Bank Personal Loan
Documents Required of Emirates Islamic Personal Loan
- Duly-filled bank application form
- Valid Passport of the applicant
- Valid UAE resident visa for expats
- Latest 3 months bank statements where to the salary is transferred
- Salary transfer letter/salary certificate (for salaried customers only)
- Liability letter (for buyout cases only)
- Trade license (for self-employed customers)
Emirates Islamic Personal Loan Profit Rates
2 Emirates Islamic Bank Personal Loans
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the finance charges for ADCB SimplyLife Credit Cards?
A. The finance charges are 3.25% per month for retail purchases and 3.25% per month for a cash advance. [These are effective since April 15, 2016] For cash advances, there is an additional cash advance fee of 3% of the amount subject to a minimum of AED 50.
Q. What is the maximum tenure provided on 0% EPP?
A. The maximum tenure depends on the outlet you made your purchase which varies from 3-12 months.
Q. What is the maximum credit limit provided?
A. The maximum credit limit depends on the minimum salary of the credit card applicant.
Q. Can the credit limit be increased?
A. Yes, the credit limit can be increased for a limited time on paying AED 52.50 as temporary credit limit charges.
Q. What are the processing fees on converting regular payments to Easy Installment plan?
A. AED 52.50 is charged as processing fees on converting regular payments to easy payment plan.
Q. Can the photo on the credit card be replaced?
A. Yes, you can get the photo on the credit card replaced on paying AED 57.75 as replacement fees.
Q. Is it mandatory to get credit shield on the card?
A. No, credit shield for the credit card is mandatory.
About Emirates Islamic
In order to deliver high standards of banking services, Emirates Islamic Bank was established in the year 2004. The bank is aimed to deliver services in accordance with the standards of Shariah principles. It offers a wide range of products that are designed exclusively for individuals, small businesses and large corporations.
Ask questions and share your comments
We encourage our users to have discussion on questions they might have on financial products and help other users by sharing their insights. Kindly help us in making this site useful. We don't encourage any spam posts here. This is a public forum, so we request you to be safe by not disclosing personal information such as bank account or phone numbers etc. Please follow our posting guidelines. All the comments posted under MyMoneySouq official account are not reviewed by the financial institutions.
Was my answer helpful ?
Thank you for your feedback
Ask me about Personal Loans