Top Personal Loans
Emirates NBD Personal loan for New to Country or New to Employment
- Repayment period is up to 4 years
- The loan is provided for a interest rate of 5.99%
- Minimum salary of AED 10,000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 5.99% and 2.63%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 2.277
- Salary transfer is mandatory
- Finance up to AED 400,000
- Early settlement fee is 1% of finance amount
- Arrangement fee is 1% of loan amount
- Applicants can get up to AED 400,000 loan amount
- Around 560 ATMs of the Emirates NBD are there around the UAE
- New Employees can also apply for this scheme
- You can miss up to two non-consecutive installments per year
- Free Debit Card and bank account is provided along with this scheme
- Repayment period is long
- Both Expats and UAE Nationals can apply for this scheme
- Documentation is simple and easy
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the minimum length of service required to be eligible for this finance?
A. There is no minimum length of service required to be eligible for this finance.
Q. Do I need to maintain any minimum balance in my savings account?
A. No, the loan applicant can maintain zero balance in their savings/current account.
Q. How long does it take to approve my loan application?
A. It takes maximum 2 business days to know your application status.
Q. My company is not listed with the bank, am I eligible for this finance?
A. Yes, employees of non listed companies with Emirates NBD are eligible for the Personal Cash loan.
Q. Do I get any insurance coverage for this loan?
A. Yes, On the Personal cash loan the applicant gets a double coverage insurance for low charges.
Emirates NBD Bank
In 2007, Emirates Bank International (EBI) and the National Bank of Dubai (NBD), the second and fourth largest banks in UAE, merged to form the banking champion - Emirates NBD. With more than 200 branches and over 900 ATMs and Cash Deposit Machines (CDMs) across the country and overseas, it is globally recognized as the most valued financial services provider in the Middle East. On November 15, 2016, Emirates NBD took over Emirates Money Consumer Finance LLC, becoming a regional consolidation blueprint for banking and finance sector in the UAE.
Corporate Values of the Emirates NBD are:
- Customer Focus
- Service Excellence
- Passion For Performance