Top Personal Loans
Emirates NBD Self Employed Personal Loan for Individuals or Entities
- Repayment period is up to 4 years
- The loan is provided for a interest rate of 19.99%
- Minimum salary of AED 25,000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 19.99% and 11.51%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.73
- Salary transfer is not mandatory to apply for this scheme
- Finance up to AED 300,000
- Early settlement fee is 1% of finance amount
- Arrangement fee is 1% of loan amount
- Applicants can get up to AED 300,000 loan amount
- Around 560 ATMs of the Emirates NBD are there around the UAE
- Repayment period is long
- Both Expats and UAE Nationals can apply for this scheme
- Documentation is simple and easy
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I cancel my personal loan after the approval of the loan?
A. Yes, you can call the bank and request for the cancellation of the loan.
Q. Do I need to provide any proofs regarding my usage of the loan?
A. No, Emirates NBD is not concerned about the end use of the loan.
Q. Do I need to get any insurance to apply for personal loan in Emirates NBD?
A. Getting the credit life insurance is mandatory in Emirates NBD.
Q. Do I need to have any guarantor to apply for personal loan in Emirates NBD?
A. No, you need not have any guarantor to apply for personal loan in Emirates NBD.
Q. The charges on personal loan are inclusive of VAT in Emirates NBD?
A. Yes, all the fees and charges on the loan are inclusive of VAT.
Q. Are NRIs eligible for personal loan in Emirates NBD?
A. No, only self-employed UAE Residents are eligible for personal loan in Emirates NBD.
Emirates NBD Bank
In 2007, Emirates Bank International (EBI) and the National Bank of Dubai (NBD), the second and fourth largest banks in UAE, merged to form the banking champion - Emirates NBD. With more than 200 branches and over 900 ATMs and Cash Deposit Machines (CDMs) across the country and overseas, it is globally recognized as the most valued financial services provider in the Middle East. On November 15, 2016, Emirates NBD took over Emirates Money Consumer Finance LLC, becoming a regional consolidation blueprint for banking and finance sector in the UAE.
Corporate Values of the Emirates NBD are:
- Customer Focus
- Service Excellence
- Passion For Performance