Top Personal Loans
Other Personal Loans From Noor Bank
Noor Bank Personal Finance - For Expats
This product is valid by the Bank
Personal Finance - For Expats
Early Settlement Fee
- Only Expats can apply for this scheme
- The loan is provided for a interest rate of 6.33%
- Minimum salary of AED 8,000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 6.33% and 3.49%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.814
- It is mandatory to transfer your salary.
- Finance up to AED 1,000,000
- Early settlement fee is 1% of the loan amount
- Arrangement fee is 1% of loan amount
- Applicants can get up to AED 1,000,000 loan amount
- Documentation is simple and easy
- There is low salary requirement and long repayment period along with this scheme
- Provides free credit card along with scheme
- Availability of options like second finance and top-up
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the important documents that we need to submit to be eligible for Noor bank personal finance?
A. Important documents that you need to submit are:
1. Salary transfer letter
2. Three months bank statement
3. Valid copy of passport, Emirates ID and residency visa.
Q. Can I prepay a personal loan in Noor bank?
A. Yes, you can prepay the entire loan amount once the first 6 installments are paid.
Q. What can be my mode of repayment in Noor bank?
A. Your mode of repayment can be following:
2. Post-dated cheque
Q. How can I improve my credit score in Noor bank?
A. To improve your credit score, you need to pay your monthly installments on or before time.
Q. What should we do if our employer is not approved by bank's employer approved list?
A. It is best to inform bank about your company, so that bank can put your employer in their approved list.
Established in January 2008, Noor Bank (formerly known as Noor Islamic Bank), is a young bank providing a wide range of products and service. With a Mission of ‘wanting to be ranked among the top 100 most-innovative companies in the world’ and a Vision ‘to be recognised as the financial icon of Dubai’, the bank follows these values :
- Customer Centricity
They believe that Islamic banking has the flexibility and the openness to enable them to offer a wide range of products and services when approached correctly.