Check Eligibility for
Noor Personal Loan Calculator
Top 10 Personal Loans
Noor Bank Personal Loans in UAE
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Check Eligibility for Noor Personal Loan
Noor Personal Loan Calculator
|Noor Personal Loan Details|
|Minimum Salary||AED 5000 per month|
|Profit Rates||Flat rate: 2.49% | Reducing rate: 4.93%|
|Maximum Loan Amount||AED 1000K - AED 2000K(depends on the nationality and type of loan)|
|Early Settlement Fees||1% of the outstanding amount|
|Arrangement Fees||1% of the approved loan amount|
|Age||21 - 60 years(Expats) & 65 years(UAE Nationals)|
Features of Noor Personal Loan
Noor Bank offers Shariah-compliant Personal loans to help you meet your financial needs. The features are :
- Maximum loan amount of AED 1 million for expats and AED 2 million for Emiratis
- Maximum loan tenure of 4 years
- Profit rates from 2.79% p.a.
- Minimum monthly salary requirement of AED 5,000
- Salary transfer is mandatory
- Pre-approved credit card with no annual fees for the first year is offered to borrowers
- Takaful insurance cover (optional family/job loss)
- Unlimited outward remittances with preferential exchange rates and a waiver of the remittance fee
- Quick approvals and simple documentation
Fees and Charges
- Loan processing fee : 1% of the loan amount and 0.50% for Priority customers (Minimum 500 AED and Maximum 2500 AED)
- Late Payment Fee (effective March 6,2017) : 2% of the delayed amount (Minimum 50 AED and Maximum 200 AED)
- Life Takaful cover : Up to 1.29% of the finance amount
- Loan rescheduling fee : AED 250
- Early Settlement of loan : 1% of the outstanding loan amount (Maximum 10000 AED)
- Optional Life Takaful cover with double indemnity : Up to 1.99% of finance amount
- Optional Life Takaful cover with double indemnity and involuntary loss of employment : Up to 2.99% of finance amount
Eligibility Criteria of Noor Personal Loan
- Age 21 years and above
- Minimum monthly salary of AED 5,000 (salary transfer required)
- Employer should be approved with Noor Bank
- Preferential FX rates and fees apply to remittance values of AED 100,000 or more per transaction
Documents Required of Noor Personal Loan
- Salary transfer letter
- 3 months bank statement
- Valid copy of Passport, Residency visa and Emirates ID
Noor Personal Loan Profit Rates
2 Noor Bank Personal Loans
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ What are the different personal loans provided by Noor Bank?
A. Noor bank provides personal loans for UAE nationals and personal loans for expats.
⭐ Can I avail a life insurance on this loan?
A. Yes. You can avail Takaful insurance on this loan
⭐ Is any proof of employment required to get this loan?
A. Yes, a proof of employment is essential to avail this personal loan.
⭐ What additional benefits can a customer get from applying Noor Bank personal loan?
A. People who applied for the loan can avail a free credit card along with the loan.
⭐ Is late payment option available on Noor Bank personal loan?
A. Yes. You can have a late payment option with fee of 50 AED to 200 AED.
⭐ Should I need to provide any assets as security to avail this loan?
A. No collateral is required to get this loan.
⭐ Should I need to provide salary transfer letter for documentation of this loan?
A. Yes. Salary transfer letter is mandatory to get this loan.
⭐ What are the other personal loan options available?
A. There are several other personal loans available. Check here for Personal Loan in UAE
Established in January 2008, Noor Bank (formerly known as Noor Islamic Bank), is a young bank providing a wide range of products and service. With a Mission of ‘wanting to be ranked among the top 100 most-innovative companies in the world’ and a Vision ‘to be recognised as the financial icon of Dubai’, the bank follows these values :
- Customer Centricity
They believe that Islamic banking has the flexibility and the openness to enable them to offer a wide range of products and services when approached correctly.
Get in touch with Noor Customer Care
Ask questions and share your comments
We encourage our users to have discussion on questions they might have on financial products and help other users by sharing their insights. Kindly help us in making this site useful. We don't encourage any spam posts here. This is a public forum, so we request you to be safe by not disclosing personal information such as bank account or phone numbers etc. Please follow our posting guidelines. All the comments posted under MyMoneySouq official account are not reviewed by the financial institutions.
Was my answer helpful ?
Thank you for your feedback