Top Personal Loans
Other Personal Loans From United Arab Bank
United Arab Bank Cash Flow Salary Transfer Personal Loan
This product is valid by the Bank
Cash Flow Salary Transfer Personal Loan
Early Settlement Fee
- Repayment period is up to 4 years
- The loan is provided for a interest rate of 3.99%
- Minimum salary of AED 10,000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 3.99% and 2.19%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.814
- It is mandatory to transfer your salary to apply for this scheme
- Finance up to AED 400,000
- Early settlement fee is 1% of loan amount
- Arrangement fee is 1% of loan amount
- Can get up to AED 400,000 loan amount
- Repayment period is long
- Provides finance to applicants who are new to job in UAE. No minimum length of service is required.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How is the rate of interest determined for your personal loan in United Arab bank?
A. Rate of interest is determined on the basis of your credit history, salary and debt obligations.
Q. How long does it take to disburse the personal loan?
A. Once the documents are submitted, it takes around 2-5 working days to get the loan amount in your Unite Arab bank account.
Q. Am I allowed to club the income of my spouse with mine to increase my eligibility?
A. Yes, you are allowed to club the income of your family members and partners who own stakes of up to 51%.
Q. Do we have to pay charge for late payment of installments?
A. Yes, you'll be charged with penalty fee for late payment along with that it'll also affect your credit history.
Q. What are the different ways in which we can repay our personal loan in United Arab bank?
A. Different ways in which we can repay our personal loan are:
2. Post dated cheque
Headquartered in Sharjah, with over 25 branches across the UAE, United Arab Bank, P.J.S.C. (UAB), which was incorporated in 1975, has established itself as a leading banking services provider in the UAE. UAB has a Vision ‘of being the trusted partner and the UAE bank of choice for customers’ and a Mission of ‘offering a superior customer experience, creating shareholder value, and adopting an innovative banking approach while remaining loyal to the nation's heritage and contributing to the overall development of the UAE.’ UAB follows the values of :
- Customer Focus