Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Dubai Islamic Bank Wajaha Private Banking
Wajaha Private Banking
- The applicant needs to maintain the required relationship of AED 3,500,000 or a minimum salary of AED 150,000 is required
- Dedicated phone banking service is provided
- Can avail Wakala deposits with competitive profit rates
- Get Auto finance for the flexible tenure of 60 months, maximum finance of AED 1.5 Million is provided on competitive rates and 50% OFF of processing fees
- Provides maximum of AED 4 million as Personal finance against deposits of up to AED 100 Million
- Get home finance of high tenure on both residential and commercial properties with a profit rate of 3.24%
- Investments available in currencies, AED, EUR or USD of tenure 1 month - 12 months
- Foreign currency exchange of major currencies can be done
- Wajaha centres are available exclusively at Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah
- Get locker facility for DIB salary account holder with 50% off on the charges
- A dedicated relationship manager is provided
- Infinite Debit Card with a high withdrawal limit of AED 75,000 is provided
- Infinite Credit Card is provided with a limit of AED 1 Million and high benefits like free lounge access, valet parking, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What if I don’t meet the eligibility criteria on this banking service?
A. AED 200 per month is charged if the relationship criterion is not met.
Q. Is insurance benefit provided on the credit card?
A. Yes. Travel insurance, medical expenses coverage is provided on the Infinite Credit card.
Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB), established in 1975 is the pioneer of Islamic banking that has seen a phenomenal growth. The Bank since inception has remained customer-centric organization, where honesty and customized personal service form the basis of all relationships. Though sticking to its root traditions, the bank equally blends with the commitment of innovation, flexibility, and modernity. Every customer of the bank is provided with comprehensive solutions for any financial need.
The bank works with the vision of providing unsurpassed customer service and becoming the world’s largest Islamic banking corporation.
Get in touch with Dubai Islamic Bank Customer Care