SAMBA Savings Account
This product is valid by the Bank
Min Balance to Maintain
- Can avail in all other major currencies
- Can avail time deposits
- Provides wealth management and other banking solutions
- Should maintain a minimum balance of AED 3000 in the account
- Provides profit on the account balance
- Provides free debit card
- Can access account anytime from anywhere using Samba Online banking facility
- Get notifications on every transaction made on the account
- Can avail standing instructions facility
- Get a free cheque book
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the charges on non maintenance of minimum balance in the account?
A. AED 25 is charged on non maintenance of minimum balance in the account.
Q. What are the charges to avail standing instructions provision?
A. Standing instructions facility can be availed for AED 50.
Q. Are there any charges levied if there are insufficient funds on standing instructions?
A. Yes, if there are insufficient funds on standing instructions orders, AED 25 is charged.
Q. What are the charges on using the Debit card?
A. There are no charges on using Samba Debit card.
Q. Can I use my Samba Debit Card at other bank ATMs?
A. Yes, Samba Debit card can be used at any ATM in UAE.
Q. What are the charges for a new cheque book?
A. AED 1 per leaf is charged for a new cheque book.
Established in 1980 through a Royal decree and headquartered in Saudi Arabia, SAMBA has evolved into the region’s most acclaimed financial services group. Having a presence in GCC, Europe and South Asia including London, Dubai, Qatar and Pakistan, SAMBA is the most internationally awarded bank in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. They follow the values of :
- Dedication to customers
- Commitment to employees
- Constant improvement approach
- Fulfilling Corporate Social responsibility
- Superior returns to investors
SAMBA offers a wide range of Shariah-compliant Personal Finance solutions to match the different requirements of customers