Top Business Loans
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Dubai Islamic Bank Business Finance
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 17% and 9.37%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.815
- Provides maximum finance amount of up to AED 2,250,000
- Early settlement fee is 1% of the finance amount
- Processing fee is 2% of the loan amount
- Repayment period is up to 48 months
- Provides minimum finance amount of up to AED 50,000
- 1 years minimum length of business is required to qualify for this finance
- Minimum annual sales turnover of AED 1,000,000 is needed to apply for this finance
- You need not have a bank account with Dubai Islamic bank to apply for this finance
- After successful submission of documents, within next 7 working days the bank will approve the loan
- Trade License should be valid
- All the partners and local partners are required to submit passport copies while applying for the finance
- Audited financials of last 2 years have to be submitted to the bank
- Application form
- Copy of share certificates
- Need to provide bank statements of last 6 months
- Power of Attorney needs to be submitted to the bank
- Finance amount is high
- Long and flexible repayment period is provided by bank
- A dedicated relationship manager guides you throughout the process
- Documentation process is simple and easy
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Does the credit card form as part of the benefits to apply for this finance?
A. Yes, credit card is provided as part of this finance.
⭐ Do I need to have a business bank account to apply for business loan in Dubai Islamic bank?
A. No, it is not mandatory to have business bank account to apply for business loan in Dubai Islamic bank.
⭐ What is the maximum annual sales turnover limit to apply for this finance?
A. No maximum annual sales turnover limit to be eligible for this finance.
⭐ How does Dubai Islamic bank decide our monthly installments?
A. Monthly installments are decided on the basis of your finance amount and monthly salary date.
⭐ Is there any support available while we apply for business loan application?
A. Dubai Islamic's dedicated managers will support and guide you all throughout the application process.
Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB), established in 1975 is the pioneer of Islamic banking that has seen a phenomenal growth. The Bank since inception has remained customer-centric organization, where honesty and customized personal service form the basis of all relationships. Though sticking to its root traditions, the bank equally blends with the commitment of innovation, flexibility, and modernity. Every customer of the bank is provided with comprehensive solutions for any financial need.
The bank works with the vision of providing unsurpassed customer service and becoming the world’s largest Islamic banking corporation.
Get in touch with Dubai Islamic Bank Customer Care