Popular Car Loans
Other Car Loans From ADIB
ADIB New Car Finance - Murabaha
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
New Car Finance - Murabaha
- Repayment period is up to 60 months
- Interest rate for the given finance is 2.59%
- Minimum salary requirement is AED 5,000
- The reducing rate and the flat rate is 4.7% and 2.59%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.814
- No salary transfer is required
- Maximum loan amount is AED 1,000,000 that ADCB bank can provide
- Early settlement fee is 1% of the finance amount
- Processing fee is AED 1000
- About 20% down payment is required for this finance
- High finance amount and low minimum salary requirement is there for given finance
- The given finance is Sharia-compliant
- Long repayment period for this loan
- Convenient features like one signature application
- As low as 2.59% rates on new cars
- Approval is quick
- Documentation is simple
- Finance up to 80% of the car price
- For the first year you can get free ADIB Visa Cashback Card
- Salary transfer is not required
- Vehicle from Abu Dhabi National Takaful get low contribution amount
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Should I get auto finance from a dealer or a bank?
A. You should get a loan wherever you find a better deal and suits your requirements.
⭐ What all information is required while applying for a car loan application?
A. Basic information that ADIB requires while applying for car loan are residency information, employment details, basic personal details and references.
⭐ What should I do if I want to change address in the application form?
A. You can simply update your details online or can call ADIB on 8002828.
⭐ What will happen if I don’t pay EMI’s on time?
A. You can miss 1 or 2 payments but more then that you will be treated as defaulter by ADIB bank.
⭐ Does ADIB ask for any additional security while applying for the loan?
A. No, ADIB does not ask for any additional security or guarantor while applying for car loan.
ADIB is a Public Joint Stock company and is one of the largest banks in the UAE region. Its values include transparency in services, an atmosphere of hospitality and tolerance followed by nature of simplicity and sensibility.
ADIB stands as one of the best banks of UAE by carrying out all the transactions, contracts and services by abiding Ismalic Shari'a principles.
Get in touch with ADIB Customer Care