Popular Car Loans
ADIB Used Car Finance - Ijarah
- Repayment period is up to 60 months
- Interest rate for the given finance is 3.99%
- Minimum salary requirement is AED 10,000
- The reducing rate and the flat rate is 7.23% and 3.99%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.815
- No salary transfer is required
- Maximum loan amount is AED 150,000 that ADIB bank can provide
- Early settlement fee is 1% of the finance amount
- Processing fee is AED 1000
- 0% down payment is required for this finance
- High finance amount and low minimum salary requirement is there for given finance
- The given finance is Sharia-compliant
- Long repayment period for this loan
- Convenient features like one signature application
- As low as 3.99% rates on new cars
- Approval is quick
- Documentation is simple
- Takaful cover fully comprehensive
- Finance up to 80% of the car price
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What all extra charges are involved while applying for car loan?
A. Extra charges involved with car loan are of processing fee and application fee.
Q. What all do I need to know while applying for a car loan?
A. You need to know your credit history, general personal information, your income and the car you are purchasing.
Q. What common mistakes should we avoid while going for car loan?
A. You should not spend more than your loan amount while buying a car.
Q. Is my information secured with ADIB bank?
A. Yes, your information is secured in ADIB secure server.
Q. Do we have to provide collateral while applying for car loan in ADIB?
A. No, you need not provide collateral while applying for car loan in ADIB.