HSBC Advance Savings Account
Last Updated on 23 February 2019
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Advance Savings Account
- Interest free overdraft up to AED 5,000
- Global accounts view and instant global transfers
- A relationship manager does not form part of the account benefits
- Account fee is free of charge as long as min balance requirement is met. If balance is less than minimum required a charge of AED 100 is applied monthly.;Personal Banking Terms and Conditions, and Fees and Charges apply.
- This account can be opened in AED, USD, GBP, CNY
- You are eligible to apply for the product if your monthly income is AED 15,000 and above or, you are able to maintain a minimum balance of AED 100,000
- The rate paid to you by the bank on your balance will be up to 0.1% per year; Global accounts view and discounted instant global transfers; Preferential pricing on products; International and emergency services on demand; 50% discount on international account opening services; Interest free overdraft upto AED 5,000 on demand; Free for life Advance card that comes with a wide range of benefits and unlimited supplementary credit cards; Free cheque books; Daily ATM cash withdrawal limit up to AED 10,000; Free ATM cash withdrawals through HSBC ATMs in the UAE and GCC and through non HSBC ATMs in the UAE only; Get free access to the Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship with your HSBC Card
In 1946, the British Bank of Iran and the Middle East commenced banking activities for Middle East citizens. Post withdrawing from Iran, the bank was renamed as the British Bank of the Middle East (BBME). Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC) acquired BBME in 1959 and played a pivotal role in the establishment of the banking sector in the region. HSBC has a sustainability strategy of doing business. The main areas of focus are:
- Sustainable Finance
- Sustainable Operations
- Sustainable Communities
This is in sync with their global sustainability model.
Get in touch with HSBC Customer Care