Last Updated on 23 February 2019
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
ADIB Electron Account
- This account comes with an electron Visa debit card.
- You can have instant overdraft facility with this account, by transferring a minimum salary of AED 3000.
- This account comes with standing instructions.
- You can avail 24 hours banking services with this account.
- There is no profit rate on this account.
- This is a very simple account to maintain.
- This is an Islamic account.
- There is no monthly fee on this account.
- This account can be opened in AED, USD, GBR and EUR.
- Original passport - for Joint Accounts, please bring all original passports and all account holders should also be present .
- Valid Emirates ID (for UAE Nationals & Residents).
- An initial deposit of AED 3,000 is required if you are not transferring your salary
- You can avail your monthly account statements, via postal mail.
- You can shop safely online, with ADIB websecure.
- Get free e-statements in your mailbox at no cost.
- Avail ADIB phone banking, SMS banking and internet banking with this account.
- Get unlimited teller transactions at over 80 branches across the UAE.
- Ease your tensions with ADIB mobile banking app.
Frequently Asked Questions
Original passport - for Joint Accounts, please bring all original passports and all account holders should also be present .
Valid Emirates ID (for UAE Nationals & Residents).
An initial deposit of AED 3,000 is required if you are not transferring your salary.
You can assign your Personal Identification Number to yourself at the time of account opening.
Call 600 543216 and follow the instructions, then enter your PIN on your telephone. This is the last step towards registering yourself.
Simple and intuitive user experience.
Inquire about your account balances.
Transfer funds between your accounts.
Perform uniquely fast international fund transfers.
Activate or block your ADIB Visa or MasterCard.
Pay your utility bills.
Manage your profile settings (email, mobile, e-PIN and more).
Change the account to which your debit card is linked.
ADIB is a Public Joint Stock company and is one of the largest banks in the UAE region. Its values include transparency in services, an atmosphere of hospitality and tolerance followed by nature of simplicity and sensibility.
ADIB stands as one of the best banks of UAE by carrying out all the transactions, contracts and services by abiding Ismalic Shari'a principles.
Get in touch with ADIB Customer Care