ADIB Recurring Investment Account
Last Updated on 26 May 2020
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Recurring Investment Account
- This is an Islamic account.
- The profit rate varies on the type and nature of investment.
- There is no monthly fee on this account.
- This account can only be maintained in AED.
- You require a minimum balance of AED 20000 to maintain this account.
- Original copies of company incorporation documents.
- Original valid passport and passport copies of all partners including residence visa for signatories.
- Original valid passport and Emirates ID for the signatory.
- Other documents (as per financing requirements)
- You can expect a higher profit rate with this account.
- You can avail the option of reinvestment with this account.
- You can choose a flexible investment period with this account.
- You can avail ADIB financing option with this account.
- Avail free VISA cashback card.
- There are no rewards on this account.
- There are no rewards on this account.
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ How can I apply for ADIB Recurring Investment account?
A. The applicant can open ADIB Recurring Investment account while applying online, by giving a call at 026578777(toll-free) or +97126578777 (outside UAE) & can visit the nearest branch for opening the account.
⭐ Is ADIB Recurring Investment account under Sharia Compliant?
A. Yes. This account is Sharia Compliant.
⭐ What is the eligibility required for ADIB Recurring Investment account?
⭐ What are the documents required for Recurring Investment account of ADIB?
⭐ What is the minimum balance required to maintain a monthly ADIB Recurring Investment account?
A. For ADIB Recurring Investment account AED 20,000 is the minimum balance.
⭐ In which currency can we do transactions with ADIB Recurring Investment account?
A. Account-holders can perform transactions in selected currencies while opening the account.
ADIB is a Public Joint Stock company and is one of the largest banks in the UAE region. Its values include transparency in services, an atmosphere of hospitality and tolerance followed by nature of simplicity and sensibility.
ADIB stands as one of the best banks of UAE by carrying out all the transactions, contracts and services by abiding Ismalic Shari'a principles.
Get in touch with ADIB Customer Care