Top Personal Loans
ADCB Smart Finance
- Repayment period is up to 4 years
- Both UAE Nationals and Expats can apply for this scheme
- The loan is provided for a interest rate of 10%
- Minimum salary of AED 5,000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 10% and 5.51%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.814
- It is mandatory to transfer your salary to apply for this scheme
- Finance up to AED 200,000
- Early settlement fee is 1% of finance amount
- Takaful fee is 1% of the finance amount
- Arrangement fee is 1% of the loan amount
- For every AED 1000 of your insurance amount can earn ADCB TouchPoints
- Documentation is simple
- High finance amount is offered
- Takaful insurance is provided free with the scheme
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for ADCB personal loan?
A. You need to be minimum 21 years and maximum 60 years to be eligible for ADCB personal loan.
Q. Who all can get ADCB personal loan?
A. Salaried and self-employed individuals living in UAE can avail ADCB personal loan.
Q. What is the Takaful fee for this finance?
A. The Takaful fee for this finance is 0.75% of loan amount.
Q. How can I update mobile number and email address in my personal loan application?
A. You may update your account or application by calling ADCB on toll free number 600502030.
Q. When can I start making my monthly repayments?
A. Monthly repayments on your loan is due one month later from the date of outlay.
Q. Does ADCB bank permit takeover of loan?
A. Takeover of loan is permitted by ADCB bank but only on the bank's permission .
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB), features in the Forbes list of top 1000 biggest public companies. It provides retail, commercial, Islamic banking and other financial services to people. Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Abu Dhabi, UAE, the bank operates on five strategic pillars:
- UAE-centric approach with controlled internationalization
- Sustainability through growth of liabilities
- Culture of efficiency and service excellence
- Follow a pre-defined risk strategy
- Focuses on staff
ADCB offers three categories of services:
- Privilege Club
The services and charges vary depending on the category in which you choose to bank with them.