Top Personal Loans
Arab Bank Personal Loan
This product is valid by the Bank
Early Settlement Fee
- Repayment period is up to 4 years
- The loan is provided for a interest rate of 5.99%
- Minimum salary of AED 7,500 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 5.99% and 3.3%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.814
- It is not mandatory to transfer your salary to apply for this scheme
- Finance up to AED 550,000
- Early settlement fee is 1% of finance amount
- Takaful fee is 0.5% of the finance amount
- Arrangement fee is 1% of loan amount
- Arab bank provides loan boy-out facility
- About 45 days grace period is provided by the bank
- Loan application processing is fast
- A dedicated manager will assist you all throughout the process
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Does Arab bank provide grace period for repayment of loan?
A. Yes, Arab bank provide grace period of up to 45 days for this finance.
Q. I earn less than minimum required salary. Can I still apply for personal loan in Arab bank?
A. Yes, if you have good credit history and bank feels that you can repay the money that you have borrowed.
Q. What is the insurance fee for the given finance?
A. The insurance fee for the given finance is 0.5% of the loan amount .
Q. How is the interest rate calculated for the given finance?
A. The interest rate is obtained by calculating on a reducing balance.
Q. How long does it take to disburse the personal loan in Arab bank?
A. Arab bank takes 2-3 days to disburse the personal loan to your account.
With over 600 branches across five continents, Arab Bank is the largest global bank in UAE. It is headquartered in Amman, Jordan. Arab Bank is also present in key financial markets and centers such as London, Dubai, Singapore, Geneva, Paris, Frankfurt, Sydney, and Bahrain. The bank operates on the following pillars of values:
- Corporate responsibility
- Service Excellence
- Customer Focus