Top Personal Loans
HSBC Personal Loan
This product is valid by the Bank
Early Settlement Fee
- Credit life insurance is not mandatory
- Quick processing & approval
- Flexible tenure
- The loan is provided for a interest rate of 7.49%
- Minimum salary of AED 7,500 is required
- The reduction rate starts from 7.49%
- It is mandatory to transfer your salary
- Finance up to AED 750,000
- Early settlement fee is 1% of finance amount
- Arrangement fee is 1% of loan amount
- Applicants can get up to AED 7,50,000 loan amount
- Documentation is simple and easy
- There is low salary requirement and long repayment period along with this scheme Finance buy-out facility is also provided with this loan
- Determent facility available - maximum 2 times a year without additional profit
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why are personal loan interest rates higher than auto loan and home loan interest rates?
A. Car loan and home loan are backed by the actual assets where as in case of personal loan risk is high since here the lender assumes the risk on your promise to repay.
Q.Can be postpone monthly installments for the given loan?
A. Yes, you can defer monthly installments up to 2 times a year.
Q. Is buy-out facility available with this loan?
A. Yes, finance buy-out facility is available. Here you can transfer your existing finances with another bank to HSBC.
Q. Do I have to visit the branch to get my loan amount?
A. For your facility HSBC transfers applied personal loan directly to our HSBC account.
Q. How can I make sure that I qualify for a personal loan that I am applying for?
A. Since there are not collateral and security for the given loan bank will ultimately qualify you on the basis of your credit history, monthly salary and other debt obligations.
In 1946, the British Bank of Iran and the Middle East commenced banking activities for Middle East citizens. Post withdrawing from Iran, the bank was renamed as the British Bank of the Middle East (BBME). Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC) acquired BBME in 1959 and played a pivotal role in the establishment of the banking sector in the region. HSBC has a sustainability strategy of doing business. The main areas of focus are:
- Sustainable Finance
- Sustainable Operations
- Sustainable Communities
This is in sync with their global sustainability model.