Top Business Loans
CBI Trade & Working Capital
This product is valid by the Bank
Trade & Working Capital
Min Finance Amount
Max Finance Amount
Min Annual Turnover
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 12% and 6.62%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.814
- Provides maximum finance amount of up to AED 15,000,000
- Early settlement fee is 1.5% of the finance amount
- Processing fee is 2% of the loan amount
- Repayment period is up to 60 months
- Provides minimum finance amount of up to AED 2,000,000
- 2 years minimum length of business is required to qualify for this finance
- There is no maximum annual turnover limit to be eligible for this finance
- Minimum annual sales turnover of AED 20,000,000 is needed to apply for this finance
- You need to have a bank account with CBI to apply for this finance
- After successful submission of documents, within next 20 working days the bank will approve the loan
- Trade License should be valid
- All the partners and local partners are required to submit passport copies while applying for the finance
- All the partners and local partners are required to submit Emirates ID while applying for the finance
- Audited financials of last 2 years have to be submitted to the bank
- Application form
- Copy of share certificates
- Finance amount is high
- Long and flexible repayment period is provided by bank
- A dedicated relationship manager guides you throughout the process
- Documentation process is simple and easy
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many days does the bank take to approve the loan?
A. Bank takes up to 20-25 working days to approve the loan.
Q. What is the maximum term for the CBI?
A. The maximum term for the finance is 60 months.
Q. Do we have to pay processing fee while applying for business loan in CBI?
A. Yes, you need to pay 2% of the finance amount as processing fee.
Q. How does CBI bank decide our monthly installments?
A. Monthly installments are decided on the basis of your finance amount and monthly salary date.
Q. How easy is it for startups to get loan for their business?
A. For startups it is not easy to get loan. They need to provide collateral, guarantors and strong business plan while applying for business loan.
Since its incorporation in the UAE in 1991, CBI is consistently focused on giving simple and easy-to-understand products. It is inspired by a vision of building long-term relationships. The bank offers a comprehensive portfolio of standard banking products, as well as customized financial products for Corporate, SME as part of Retail Banking. Their tailor-made services range from a personal account to financing of homes and automobiles to commercial loans and project financing. The bank work on the values of:
- Customer Focus