Top Business Loans
CBI Trade & Working Capital
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Trade & Working Capital
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 12% and 6.62%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.814
- Provides maximum finance amount of up to AED 15,000,000
- Early settlement fee is 1.5% of the finance amount
- Processing fee is 2% of the loan amount
- Repayment period is up to 60 months
- Provides minimum finance amount of up to AED 2,000,000
- 2 years minimum length of business is required to qualify for this finance
- There is no maximum annual turnover limit to be eligible for this finance
- Minimum annual sales turnover of AED 20,000,000 is needed to apply for this finance
- You need to have a bank account with CBI to apply for this finance
- After successful submission of documents, within next 20 working days the bank will approve the loan
- Trade License should be valid
- All the partners and local partners are required to submit passport copies while applying for the finance
- All the partners and local partners are required to submit Emirates ID while applying for the finance
- Audited financials of last 2 years have to be submitted to the bank
- Application form
- Copy of share certificates
- Finance amount is high
- Long and flexible repayment period is provided by bank
- A dedicated relationship manager guides you throughout the process
- Documentation process is simple and easy
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ How many days does the bank take to approve the loan?
A. Bank takes up to 20-25 working days to approve the loan.
⭐ What is the maximum term for the CBI?
A. The maximum term for the finance is 60 months.
⭐ Do we have to pay processing fee while applying for business loan in CBI?
A. Yes, you need to pay 2% of the finance amount as processing fee.
⭐ How does CBI bank decide our monthly installments?
A. Monthly installments are decided on the basis of your finance amount and monthly salary date.
⭐ How easy is it for startups to get loan for their business?
A. For startups it is not easy to get loan. They need to provide collateral, guarantors and strong business plan while applying for business loan.
Since its incorporation in the UAE in 1991, CBI is consistently focused on giving simple and easy-to-understand products. It is inspired by a vision of building long-term relationships. The bank offers a comprehensive portfolio of standard banking products, as well as customized financial products for Corporate, SME as part of Retail Banking. Their tailor-made services range from a personal account to financing of homes and automobiles to commercial loans and project financing. The bank work on the values of:
- Customer Focus
Get in touch with CBI Customer Care