Dunia Finance Dunia Titanium Card
Last Updated on 07 July 2020
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
This product is discontinued by the Bank
Dunia Titanium Card
- This card will meet all your refined tastes and allows you to do things which you would like to do.
- This card provides various discounts at leading resorts and spas.
- This card provides many benefits on dining and hotels.
- You need to have a proof of residence and past 3 months statements.
- You also need a copy of Emirates ID to avail this card.
- If you don't have an Emirates ID, you need to submit a copy of passport and Visa document.
- This card is available only for existing users.
- The Forex rate applicable on this card is 4.8% on all AED and non AED transactions.
- The Forex rate of 2.99% is applicable on USD transactions.
- The repayment period is 20 days from the date of statement.
- You get a free grace period of 50 days to pay your outstanding balance.
- There is an interest charge if your outstanding amount is not paid in full.
- You require a minimum salary of AED 5000 with this card.
- There is an annual fee of AED 525 on this card.
- Get a complimentary lounge access at Jeddah, Amman, Abu Dhabi, Cairo, Kuwait and Dubai.
- Get a 5% discount on all airlines, airport drop off and a pick up service, with a minimum spend of AED 5000.
- Convenience of making utility payments with this card, which includes DEWA, SEWA, Etisalat and Du.
- Get up to 4 supplementary cards free with this card.
- Get credit shield and protect your family against any unforeseen incident.
- Protect your family against any fraudulent charges with a complimentary MasterCard insurance.
- Avail various payment options with this card.
- Avail Chip and Pin security with this card.
- Avail 3D secure transactions with this card.
- Avail DuniaQwik facilities with this card.
- There is a 0.75% unlimited cashback on all eligible spend.
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Do I need to return my expired card while renewing it?
A. You don't have to return your expired card. A new card will be renewed to you with the same details. You have to cut your expired card into two halves.
⭐ Do I get any airmiles with this card?
A. No you don't get any airmiles with this card.
⭐ Can I avail a supplementary card with this card?
A. You can avail free supplementary cards with this card.
⭐ Can I make more than one transaction using duniaQwik?
A. If you want to make more than one transaction using this feature, you will be charged per transaction.
⭐ Are they any timings to make international transfers?
A. There are no timings to make international transfers. our exchange houses are available 24 hours.
Get in touch with Dunia Finance Customer Care
Ask questions and share your comments
We encourage our users to have discussion on questions they might have on financial products and help other users by sharing their insights. Kindly help us in making this site useful. We don't encourage any spam posts here. This is a public forum, so we request you to be safe by not disclosing personal information such as bank account or phone numbers etc. Please follow our posting guidelines. All the comments posted under MyMoneySouq official account are not reviewed by the financial institutions.