Eligibility for Rakbank
Popular Credit Cards
Top Personal Loans
Top Home Loans
Popular Car Loans
Top Business Loans
Popular Life Insurances
Credit Card Provided By Rakbank
Check Eligibility for Rakbank Credit Card
Features of Rakbank Credit Card
- Cashback of 3% - 50% is provided
- Exclusive dining, shopping, lifestyle benefits are provided
- Complimentary offers and benefits on Mastercard Buy 1 Get 1 free app
- No annual fees are charges
- Can avail privileges on local and international purchases as well
- Get discounts on Careem app
- Travel benefits like airport lounge access, discounts at hotels, etc., are provided
- Can avail Easy Payment Plan on 0% interest rate
- Purchase protection and travel insurance are provided
Eligibility Criteria of Rakbank Credit Card
- Minimum salary range from AED 5K-35K depending on the type of card
- Minimum age of 21 years is required
- Both UAE Nationals and Expats are eligible
Documents Required of Rakbank Credit Card
- Salary Certificate/Salary transfer letter (Salaried individuals)
- Emirates ID
- UAE Residence Visa(For Expats)
- 3-6 months bank statements
- Address Proofs(Utility bills)
- Passport (Expats)
- Trade licence(Self employed individuals)
Rakbank Credit Card Interest rates
Rakbank Credit Card Benefits
- Provides up to 50% discount on travel bookings that varies with each card
- Get 0.25% cashback on utility payments
- Accident and travel cover up to AED 500,000 is provided
- Use RAKBank World MasterCard and get access to 550+ airport lounges worldwide
- Use any RAKBank Credit Card and get 10-12% off on Jet Airways ticket and can avail 0% Easy Payment Plan on minimum spend of AED 2000
- Get 50% off on first 3 Uber rides using RAKBank World MasterCard and get 6th ride free
- Get complimentary stays at Starwood Hotels & Resorts
- Up to 15% off is provided at luxury serviced apartments worldwide
- Free airport pickup and drop facility
- Get up to 10% off on cleartrip.ae
- 10% - 25% off on chauffeur rides on Hertz car rental and Avis car rental
- Get 15% reduction on rooms and 10% off on Spa at Rixos Bab Al Bahr
- Get over 50% cashback on purchase of movie tickets using RAK Titanium Credit Card
- Get 30% off on rental bill at Al Wasl Yachts using any RAK Bank Credit Card
- Avail 10% off at Bahi Ajman Palace Hotel using any RAK Bank Credit Card
- Avail 25% discount at Revival Spa and Beauty Lounge
- Have fine dining at 800 Thali and get 15% off on bill payment made using RAKBank Credit Card
- 20% off at Crowne Plaza
- Get 5% cash back on payments for dining using RAK Titanium Card
RAKBank Credit Card Offers
Leisure and Entertainment
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is Goldback?
A. Get 4%-7% goldback on purchases made usingRAKBank Kalyan Jewellers Credit Cardat any Kalyan Jeweller outlet globally.
Q. Can I apply for RAKBank Credit Card online?
A. Yes, You can log in to rakbankdirect.ae and fill the form related.
Q. What is the purpose of the PIN?
A. Without the 4 digits confidential PIN provided to you, You can’t make any transaction at ATMs.
Q. 0% Easy Payment Plan is on all the cards?
A. Yes, You can avail 0% EPP for 3,6,9 months using any RAKBank Credit cards.
Q. What is the cash withdrawal limit?
A. You can withdraw up to 80% of your credit limit which varies with each card.
Q. Do RAKBank Credit Cards have Credit shield facility?
A. Yes, all the cards havecredit shieldprotection provided.
Q. Is cashback provided on utility payments as well?
A. On government services and utility payments, 0.25% on every AED spent is provided as cashback.
Q. How many people can avail free access to airport lounge?
A. The cardholder and one guest can avail free access to airport lounges worldwide.
Q. Luxury serviced apartment discounts are provided at which location?
A. Discounts on serviced apartments is provided at onefinestay, oakwood, Grosvenor House, at all the major countries in the world.
Q. How many free airport pick up and drop services can be availed?
A. In UAE 6 free airport pickup and drop facilities are provided and in India, 3 free airport pickup and drop facilities can be availed.
Q. What are the charges on credit shield?
A. 0.89% of the outstanding balance is charged as credit shield charges.
Q. What are the charges on balance transfer?
A. 1.50% of the balance transferred will be charged as interest rate.
Q. What are the charges for a new card if the existing card is lost/stolen/broken?
A. On card replacement AED 100 is charged as card replacement fees.
Q. Is the annual fees zero for life long?
A. Yes, the annual fees is zero for life long on all the RAK Bank Credit cards. On RakBank World Credit Card, if the expenditure on the card is less than AED 50,000, then AED 750 is charged as annual fees.
Q. What are the offers provided on Rak Bank credit card?
A. Check here for the list of Rak Bank credit card offers
Established in 1976, RAKBANK or the National Bank of Ras Al Khaimah (P.J.S.C), is one of the oldest banks in the UAE. As a member of the UAE Banking Federation (UBF), RAKBANK follows the Custom Charter as stipulated by the UBF and tries to encourage best practices in the financial services industry. With a Vision to ‘offer ‘simply better’ banking solutions to customers across the UAE’ and a Mission to ‘be the leading bank in the UAE by offering innovative and competitive products’, RAKBANK promises :
Was my answer helpful ?
Thank you for your feedback
Ask me about Credit Cards