Eligibility for Dubai Islamic
Popular Credit Cards
Top 10 Personal Loans
Top Home Loans
Popular Car Loans
Top Business Loans
Popular Life Insurances
Popular Prepaid Cards
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Dubai Islamic Bank Credit Cards in UAE
Check Eligibility for Dubai Islamic Credit Card
Features of Dubai Islamic Credit Card
- Get 3% - 4% cashback
- Get reward points on every AED spent on local and international expenses
- Avail travel benefits on everyday expenses
- Get high reward points as welcome bonus
- High cash withdrawal limit
- Low/No internet charges
- Travel and purchase protection
- No/Low minimum spend required to avail privileges on the card
- Monthly subscription fees of AED 195 - AED 1000 is charged(Varies with card type)
- Can convert payments to easy payments plan
Eligibility Criteria of Dubai Islamic Credit Card
- Minimum salary of AED 5000 - AED 25,000 is required per month
- UAE residents of minimum 18 years old are eligible
- Both self employed and salaried individuals are eligible
Documents Required of Dubai Islamic Credit Card
- Salary Certificate/Salary transfer letter (Salaried individuals)
- Emirates ID
- UAE Residence Visa(For Expats)
- 3-6 months bank statements
- Address Proofs(Utility bills)
- Passport (Expats)
- Trade licence(Self employed individuals)
Dubai Islamic Credit Card Profit Rates
14 Dubai Islamic Bank Credit Cards
Dubai Islamic Credit Card Benefits
- Get up to 1.50 reward points on 1 USD spent locally
- Get up to 2 reward points on 1 USD spent outside UAE
- Get up to 3 reward points on 1 USD spent on flyDubai
- Get up to 35000 reward points as welcome bonus
- Get avail free access flyDubai airport lounge twice per month on DIB flyDubai Signature Credit Card
- 2 complimentary valet parking privileges per month
- Can avail free concierge services and roadside assistance
- Unlimited access to Lounge Key airport lounges
- Get 50% cashback on movie tickets booked using DIB Consumer Card
- Get up to 3%-4% cashback on every AED spent at supermarkets, shopping, fuel, mobile bills, utility payments, etc. using DIB Consumer Card.
- Provides credit shield on nominal charges
- 80% - 100% cash withdrawal limit
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Do we get cashback on international expenses as well?
A. No, cashback is provided only on domestic purchases in UAE.
⭐ Can supplementary card holders avail airport lounge access?
A. At LoungeKey airport lounge only primary card holders can avail airport lounge access.
⭐ On what reward points can be redeemed for?
A. Reward points earned can be redeemed on flight tickets, hotels, dining and much more.
⭐ What are the charges on international purchases?
A. On international purchases 2.26% of the transaction amount is charged as international transaction fees.
⭐ What are the charges on cash withdrawal?
A. AED 94.50 is charged as cash withdrawal fee.
⭐ What are the prepayment charges on easy installment plan?
A. AED 105 is charged as early settlement charges on easy payment plan.
⭐ What is the minimum expenditure to be made to avail cashback benefits?
A. There is no requirement of minimum expenditure to avail cashback benefits.
⭐ Does the insurance provided follow takaful principles?
A. Yes, the travel insurance provided is based on takaful principles.
⭐ What are the charges on credit shield?
A. 0.94% of the outstanding balance is charged on credit shield.
⭐ What is the maximum coverage provided on the credit shield?
A. The maximum coverage provided on the credit shield is AED 200,000(varies with the type of event).
⭐ What are the offers provided on Dubai Islamic bank credit card?
A. Check here for the list of Dubai Islamic bank credit card offers
⭐ What is the minimum salary required?
A. The minimum salary required for a Dubai Islamic Bank Credit Card is AED 5000.
⭐ What is the annual fees charged?
A. There are zero annual fees credit cards provided at Dubai Islamic Bank, while on some card the annual fees charged is from AED 300.
⭐ What is the profit rate charged?
A. The profit rates on a Dubai Islamic Bank Credit Card is 1.95%.
⭐ What are the working hours of Dubai Islamic Bank?
A. Visit Dubai Islamic Bank Customer Care page for details on DIB branches, working hours, phone number, email address and much more.
Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB), established in 1975 is the pioneer of Islamic banking that has seen a phenomenal growth. The Bank since inception has remained customer-centric organization, where honesty and customized personal service form the basis of all relationships. Though sticking to its root traditions, the bank equally blends with the commitment of innovation, flexibility, and modernity. Every customer of the bank is provided with comprehensive solutions for any financial need.
The bank works with the vision of providing unsurpassed customer service and becoming the world’s largest Islamic banking corporation.
Get in touch with Dubai Islamic Bank Customer Care
Product of the Month
Was my answer helpful ?
Thank you for your feedback