Last Updated on 23 January 2023
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Standard Chartered Infinite Credit Card
Infinite Credit Card
- Avail travel benefits like airport lounge access, discount on tickets, travel insurance
- Unlimited access to fitness clubs
- Avail movie tickets discounts, dining offers and much more
- Free leisure benefits
- Interest rate of 3.45% is charged
- Minimum monthly income of AED 30,000 is required
- No annual fees are charged for the first year. From the second year AED 1575 is charged as annual fee.
- Free access to Fitness First Health Clubs in UAE
- Get free access to best golf clubs in UAE
- Unlimited access to the 1000+ airport lounges anywhere in the world
- Buy 1 ticket at VOX Cinemas and get 1 ticket for free on tickets booked using Standard Chartered Visa Infinite card
- Get free travel insurance on bookings made using Standard Chartered Visa Infinite card
- Visit Costa Coffee and avail Buy1-Get1 free offer by paying your bill with your Standard Chartered Visa Infinite card
- Get concierge service anytime
- For every USD 1 spent, you can earn a 2% reward point balance as cashback for airline bookings.
- For every USD 1 spent internationally get 2 reward points
- For every USD 1 domestic spent get 1 reward point
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ How do I claim my cashback?
A. You can call the customer care 800 4949 and request for the cashback.
⭐ Should I book in prior to access the golf clubs?
A. Yes, you need to book an appointment in order to access the golf club.
⭐ How many free entries do I get per month to the golf club?
A. You can avail monthly one free access to the golf club.
⭐ What are the charges on the credit shield?
A. 0.63% of the outstanding balance will be charged to the credit shield.
⭐ Can I get a supplementary credit card?
A. Yes, you can avail up to 3 supplementary credit cards.
⭐ What are the annual fees on the primary card?
A. The annual fees on the Standard Chartered Visa Infinite card are AED 1575 from the second year. For the first year there are no annual fees charged
⭐ What are the annual fees on the supplementary card?
A. The supplementary credit card is provided for free in the first year, later on, AED 525 is charged per annum.
⭐ Can I get more details of the card?
A. Click here for more details on the Standard Chartered Visa Infinite Card.
Get in touch with Standard Chartered Customer Care