Check Eligibility for
CBD Personal Loan Calculator
Top 10 Personal Loans
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
CBD Personal Loans in UAE
Check Eligibility for CBD Personal Loan
CBD Personal Loan Calculator
|CBD Personal Loan Details|
|Minimum Salary||AED 8000 per month|
|Early Settlement Fees||1% of the outstanding amount|
|Arrangement Fees||1% of the approved loan amount|
|Age||21 - 60 years(Expats) & 65 years(UAE Nationals)|
|Interest Rates||Starts from 5.50%|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Upto 3 Million AED|
Features of CBD Personal Loan
CBD offers personal loans for both Emiratis and expatriates. Some striking features of the personal loans offered by CBD are:
- High loan amounts of up to AED 3 million for UAE Nationals and AED 750,000 for expats.
- Flexible repayment period up to 48 months.
- Competitive interest rates
- Personal loans available with / without salary transfer
- No guarantor required to sign the loan application form
- Current account with minimum balance requirement waived
- Facility of buy-out or transfer of Personal Loan from other banks (with or without topping up the loan amount)
- Free Debit Card for purchases and withdrawals
- Loan deferment available
Fees and Charges
- Processing fee: 1% of loan amount min. AED 525 max. AED 2,625
- Insurance fee: 0.82% insurance premium
- Part-prepayment: 1% of the prepayment amount
- Early settlement: 1% of the remaining balance
- Loan postponement: AED 105
- Loan rescheduling: AED 262.50
- Loan cancellation fee: AED 105
Eligibility Criteria of CBD Personal Loan
- Minimum salary required is AED 8,000 per month for the Northern Emirates and Sharjah and is AED 10,000 per month for Abu Dhabi and Dubai
- UAE National aged between 21 and 65 years old (at the finance maturity) or if you’re an expatriate aged between 21 and 60 years old (at the finance maturity).
- Permanent employee or with six months minimum length of service with a CBD approved employer
Documents Required of CBD Personal Loan
- Application form and loan agreement
- National ID, valid passport, residence visa and Emirates ID
- Original 3 months bank statement for new customers
- Salary transfer letter
- Salary certificate.
CBD Personal Loan Interest rates
4 CBD Bank Personal Loans
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ What's the early settlement fees of CBD personal loan?
A. Its 1% of the personal loan amount.
⭐ Is salary transfer required for the loan?
A. Yes, salary transfer is mandatory.
⭐ What's the processing fees required for the loan?
A. Its 1% of the personal loan attained
⭐ Are loan deferments allowed?
A. Yes. 2 loan deferral installments are allowed per year.
⭐ Can I avail any insurance with this loan?
A. Yes, a free life insurance can be availed with CBD personal loan.
⭐ Is part payment allowed?If so what’s the fees?
A. Yes, part payment is allowed with a fees of 1% of the part payment amount.
⭐ What's the fees for loan cancellation after approval of the loan?
A. A fees of AED 100 is charged for the cancellation of loan by the individual.
⭐ Is the loan amount offered is same for UAE nationals and expats?
A. No.The loan amount offered for UAE nationals is AED 2500K and to that of expats is AED 1500K.
⭐ Who can avail this loan?
A. UAE residents can avail CBD personal loan.
⭐ What are the other loan options available?
A. Check here for other banks that offer aPersonal Loan in UAE
⭐ What is the eligibility for CBD personal loan?
A. The loan applicant must be of 21 to 65 years old with a minimum salary of AED 8000.
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD) offers a wide range of retail and commercial banking products and services, in both conventional and Shariah-compliant formats, with a network of 26 branches and over 210 ATMs throughout the UAE. The bank endeavors to build sustainable prosperity through extraordinary banking experiences. CBD commits to:
Get in touch with CBD Bank Customer Care
Was my answer helpful ?
Thank you for your feedback