Top 10 Personal Loans
Other Personal Loans From CBD
CBD Absher Personal Finance for UAE Nationals
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Absher Personal Finance for UAE Nationals
- Repayment period is up to 4 years
- Only UAE Nationals can apply for this scheme
- The loan is provided for a interest rate of 4.5%
- Minimum salary of AED 8,000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 4.5% and 2.45%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.836
- It is mandatory to transfer your salary to apply for this scheme
- Finance up to AED 3,000,000 for UAE nationals
- Early settlement fee is 1% of finance amount
- Takaful fee is 1% of the finance amount
- Arrangement fee is 1% of loan amount
- For every loan amount of AED 100,000 you can earn up to 500 Attijari points
- High Finance amount is provided by the bank
- Availability of buy-out facility
- Determent facility available - maximum 2 times a year without additional profit
- Free Debit Card is provided along with this scheme
- Free Current Account is provided along with this scheme with no minimum balance requirement
- Get rewarded with Attijari Loyalty Points and option to redeem them for Skywards or Cashback
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Are there any extra charges while applying for personal loan in CBD?
A. Yes, you need to pay 1% processing fee while applying for CBD personal loan.
⭐ Does CBD bank provide credit insurance with this finance?
A. Yes, CBD provides group life credit insurance/ Takaful free of cost with this finance.
⭐ What can we with Attijari Loyalty points?
A. You can redeem Attijari Loyalty points for Skywards or cashback .
⭐ In how many days will I receive my money from CBD bank?
A. After getting loan application approved by CBD bank it takes 2-4 working days to disburse loan amount to your bank account.
⭐ How can I pay secure fee for CBD personal loan?
A. You can pay secure fee in 2 ways:
1. Post-dated cheques
2. Net banking
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD) offers a wide range of retail and commercial banking products and services, in both conventional and Shariah-compliant formats, with a network of 26 branches and over 210 ATMs throughout the UAE. The bank endeavors to build sustainable prosperity through extraordinary banking experiences. CBD commits to:
Get in touch with CBD Customer Care