Top Personal Loans
Other Personal Loans From CBD
CBD Personal Loan for UAE Nationals
This product is valid by the Bank
Personal Loan for UAE Nationals
Early Settlement Fee
- Free debit card
- Current account with no minimum balance
- Can avail top-up facility
- Repayment period is up to 4 years
- Only UAE Nationals can apply for this scheme
- The loan is provided for a interest rate of 5.5%
- Minimum salary of AED 8,000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 5.5% and 3%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.836
- It is mandatory to transfer your salary to apply for this scheme
- Finance up to AED 3,000,000
- Early settlement fee is 1% of finance amount
- Takaful is provided free of cost
- Arrangement fee is 1% of loan amount
- For every loan amount of AED 100,000 you can earn up to 500 Attijari points
- High Finance amount is provided by the bank
- Availability of buy-out facility
- Determent facility available - maximum 2 times a year without additional profit
- Free Debit Card is provided along with this scheme
- Free Current Account is provided along with this scheme with no minimum balance requirement
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I have salary transfer personal loan in other bank, can I avail CBD personal loan?
A. Yes, if you are eligible for CBD personal loan then you can apply for it.
Q.Is there any loan cancellation fee for this loan?
A. Yes, there is a cancellation fee of AED 100 for this loan.
Q. If my employer is currently not approved by CBD approved list of employers, can I still apply for it?
A. Contact CBD's call centre on 600 575 556 and their personal loan advisor will assist you in approving your employer into CBD approved list of employers.
Q. Is there any re-scheduling fee for this loan?
A. Yes, there is a re-scheduling fee of AED 250 for this loan.
Q. If I am new employee in a company, will I be able to avail CBD personal loan?
A. If you are a confirmed employee in your company then you can avail CBD personal loan.
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD) offers a wide range of retail and commercial banking products and services, in both conventional and Shariah-compliant formats, with a network of 26 branches and over 210 ATMs throughout the UAE. The bank endeavors to build sustainable prosperity through extraordinary banking experiences. CBD commits to: