Top 10 Personal Loans
Other Personal Loans From CBD
CBD Absher Personal Finance for Expats
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Absher Personal Finance for Expats
- Repayment period is up to 4 years
- The loan is provided for a interest rate of 4.5%
- Minimum salary of AED 8,000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 4.5% and 2.45%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.836
- It is mandatory to transfer your salary to apply for this scheme
- Finance up to AED 750,000
- Early settlement fee is 1% of finance amount
- Takaful fee is 1% of the finance amount
- Arrangement fee is 1% of loan amount
- Earn Attijari reward points which can be redeemed for cashback or skywards miles
- High Finance amount is provided by the bank
- Availability of buy-out facility
- Determent facility available - maximum 2 times a year without additional profit
- Free Debit Card is provided along with this scheme
- Free Current Account is provided along with this scheme with no minimum balance requirement
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Does CBD provides buy-out facility along with this finance?
A. Yes, buy-out facility is available along with this finance.
⭐ What are the extra benefits that we can receive from CBD along with this finance?
A. You can get free debit card for purchases and withdrawals and free current account with no minimum balance requirement.
⭐ What is the minimum and maximum repayment option available in CBD bank?
A. Minimum you get 12 years and maximum 60 years for repayment of CBD personal loan.
⭐ Are there any charges for delayed monthly payment?
A. Yes, you'll have to pay 2% of delayed amount along with the delayed payment.
⭐ Who all can become a co-applicant of my loan in CBD bank?
A. In CBD bank co-applicants of a loan can be following people only:
1. Family members
2. Partners with at least 51% stakes to be taken co-applicant
3. Directors with at least 51% stakes to be taken co-applicant
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD) offers a wide range of retail and commercial banking products and services, in both conventional and Shariah-compliant formats, with a network of 26 branches and over 210 ATMs throughout the UAE. The bank endeavors to build sustainable prosperity through extraordinary banking experiences. CBD commits to:
Get in touch with CBD Customer Care