Top Personal Loans
Other Personal Loans From CBD
CBD Absher Personal Finance for Expats
This product is valid by the Bank
Absher Personal Finance for Expats
Early Settlement Fee
- Repayment period is up to 4 years
- The loan is provided for a interest rate of 4.5%
- Minimum salary of AED 8,000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 4.5% and 2.45%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.836
- It is mandatory to transfer your salary to apply for this scheme
- Finance up to AED 1,000,000
- Early settlement fee is 1% of finance amount
- Takaful fee is 1% of the finance amount
- Arrangement fee is 1% of loan amount
- For every loan amount of AED 100,000 you can earn up to 500 Attijari points
- High Finance amount is provided by the bank
- Availability of buy-out facility
- Determent facility available - maximum 2 times a year without additional profit
- Free Debit Card is provided along with this scheme
- Free Current Account is provided along with this scheme with no minimum balance requirement
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Does CBD provides buy-out facility along with this finance?
A. Yes, buy-out facility is available along with this finance.
Q. What are the extra benefits that we can receive from CBD along with this finance?
A. You can get free debit card for purchases and withdrawals and free current account with no minimum balance requirement.
Q. What is the minimum and maximum repayment option available in CBD bank?
A. Minimum you get 12 years and maximum 60 years for repayment of CBD personal loan.
Q. Are there any charges for delayed monthly payment?
A. Yes, you'll have to pay 2% of delayed amount along with the delayed payment.
Q. Who all can become a co-applicant of my loan in CBD bank?
A. In CBD bank co-applicants of a loan can be following people only:
1. Family members
2. Partners with at least 51% stakes to be taken co-applicant
3. Directors with at least 51% stakes to be taken co-applicant
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD) offers a wide range of retail and commercial banking products and services, in both conventional and Shariah-compliant formats, with a network of 26 branches and over 210 ATMs throughout the UAE. The bank endeavors to build sustainable prosperity through extraordinary banking experiences. CBD commits to: