Top 10 Personal Loans
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Dubai Islamic Bank Al Islami Goods Finance for UAE Nationals
Al Islami Goods Finance for UAE Nationals
- Provides finance for sharia compliant goods
- High loan amount
- Low salary requirement
- Repayment period is up to 4 years
- Only UAE Nationals can apply for this scheme
- The loan interest rates starts from 11% onwards up to 21.99% (reducing rate)
- Minimum salary of AED 3,000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 11% and 6%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.833
- It is not mandatory to transfer your salary to apply for this scheme
- Finance up to AED 4,000,000
- Early settlement fee is 1% of finance amount
- Arrangement fee is AED 1050
- Finance is provided for sharia-compliant goods
- Repayment period is long
- Low minimum salary requirement is there for this scheme
- Designed for buying goods such as furniture, electronics, boats, personal computers, building materials, machinery, motorcycles and jet skies
- Provides finance to purchase goods
- Can get finance to purchase electronics, furniture, boat, jet skies, etc. and also sharia-compliant goods will be funded
- Maximum finance approved will be dependent on the applicant’s profile
- Provides finance for a low salary requirement
- Only UAE nationals are eligible
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Are self employed individuals eligible for the Goods Finance?
A. Yes, self-employed individuals are eligible for the DIB Goods Finance.
⭐ Do I need to provide any proofs regarding my usage of the loan on the goods?
A. You need to provide a quotation for all the goods that will be purchased with the loan amount received.
⭐ Do I need to open an account on DIB?
A. No, it is mandatory to open a savings/current account in DIB.
⭐ How many months bank statements do I need to provide?
A. You need to submit minimum 3 months bank statements of account where your monthly income is getting transferred.
⭐ Can I withdraw my loan anytime from Dubai Islamic Bank?
A. Yes, you can settle your loan anytime in Dubai Islamic bank.
Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB), established in 1975 is the pioneer of Islamic banking that has seen a phenomenal growth. The Bank since inception has remained customer-centric organization, where honesty and customized personal service form the basis of all relationships. Though sticking to its root traditions, the bank equally blends with the commitment of innovation, flexibility, and modernity. Every customer of the bank is provided with comprehensive solutions for any financial need.
The bank works with the vision of providing unsurpassed customer service and becoming the world’s largest Islamic banking corporation.
Get in touch with Dubai Islamic Bank Customer Care