Top Personal Loans
Dubai Islamic Bank Al Islami Services Ijarah for UAE Nationals
- Repayment period is up to 4 years
- Only UAE Nationals can apply for this scheme
- The rates applied will depend on the salary
- The loan is provided for a interest rate of 11%
- Minimum salary of AED 3,000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 11% and 6%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.833
- It is not mandatory to transfer your salary to apply for this scheme
- Finance up to AED 4,000,000
- Early settlement fee is 1% of finance amount
- Arrangement fee is AED 1000
- Finance is provided for sharia-compliant goods
- Repayment period is long
- High loan amount is provided
- Dedicated Manager will assist you throughout the process
- The bank provides loan to pay for medical, rent, travel, education and wedding
- Processing is quick
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I use the finance to pay my college fees?
A. Yes, you can avail DIB Services Ijarah to pay your tuition fees.
Q. Do I need to provide any proofs regarding my usage of the loan?
A. Yes, you need to provide a quotation for the services you are going to get with the loan.
Q. I don’t have salary certificate, am I eligible for the DIB Services Ijarah?
A. For the salaried individuals, salary certificate is a mandatory document.
Q. What happens if I delay my monthly payments?
A. You need to pay a late payment fee of AED 175.
Q. Can I add a co-applicant to my personal loan?
A. Yes, you can add a co-applicant to your loan application in Dubai Islamic bank.
Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB), established in 1975 is the pioneer of Islamic banking that has seen a phenomenal growth. The Bank since inception has remained customer-centric organization, where honesty and customized personal service form the basis of all relationships. Though sticking to its root traditions, the bank equally blends with the commitment of innovation, flexibility, and modernity. Every customer of the bank is provided with comprehensive solutions for any financial need.
The bank works with the vision of providing unsurpassed customer service and becoming the world’s largest Islamic banking corporation.