Top 10 Personal Loans
Other Personal Loans From Dubai Islamic Bank
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Dubai Islamic Bank Al Islami Services Ijarah for UAE Nationals
Al Islami Services Ijarah for UAE Nationals
- Finance for sharia-compliant services
- High finance
- Repayment period is up to 4 years
- Only UAE Nationals can apply for this scheme
- The rates applied will depend on the salary
- The loan interest rates starts from 11% onwards up to 21.99%
- Minimum salary of AED 3,000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 11% and 6%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.833
- It is not mandatory to transfer your salary to apply for this scheme
- Customers who can transfer their salary to DIB (Dubai Islamic Bank) can request installment postponement through the DIB alt phone banking service.
- Finance up to AED 4,000,000
- Early settlement fee is 1% of finance amount
- Arrangement fee of AED 1050 is charged
- Finance is provided for sharia-compliant goods
- Repayment period is long
- High loan amount is provided
- Dedicated Manager will assist you throughout the process
- The bank provides loan to pay for medical, rent, travel, education and wedding
- Processing is quick
- Provides finance to fund services
- Services include: Rent in advance, wedding, education, travel finance, etc that are sharia approved
- Can get the high loan amount
- Low salary requirement
- Longer tenure is provided
- Hassle-free documentation
- Eligible for UAE nationals
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Can I use the finance to pay my college fees?
A. Yes, you can avail DIB Services Ijarah to pay your tuition fees.
⭐ Do I need to provide any proofs regarding my usage of the loan?
A. Yes, you need to provide a quotation for the services you are going to get with the loan.
⭐ I don’t have salary certificate, am I eligible for the DIB Services Ijarah?
A. For the salaried individuals, salary certificate is a mandatory document.
⭐ What happens if I delay my monthly payments?
A. You need to pay a late payment fee of AED 175.
⭐ Can I add a co-applicant to my personal loan?
A. Yes, you can add a co-applicant to your loan application in Dubai Islamic bank.
Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB), established in 1975 is the pioneer of Islamic banking that has seen a phenomenal growth. The Bank since inception has remained customer-centric organization, where honesty and customized personal service form the basis of all relationships. Though sticking to its root traditions, the bank equally blends with the commitment of innovation, flexibility, and modernity. Every customer of the bank is provided with comprehensive solutions for any financial need.
The bank works with the vision of providing unsurpassed customer service and becoming the world’s largest Islamic banking corporation.
Get in touch with Dubai Islamic Bank Customer Care