Top 10 Personal Loans
Other Personal Loans From Dubai Islamic Bank
Dubai Islamic Bank Al Islami Services Ijarah for Expats
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Al Islami Services Ijarah for Expats
- Finance for sharia-compliant services
- High finance
- Arrangement fee is AED 1000
- Repayment period is up to 3 years
- The loan is provided for a interest rate of 11%
- Minimum salary of AED 3,000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 11% and 6%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.833
- It is not mandatory to transfer your salary to apply for this scheme
- Finance up to AED 2,000,000
- Early settlement fee is 1% of finance amount
- Arrangement fee charged is AED 1050
- Finance is provided for sharia-compliant goods
- Repayment period is long
- High loan amount is provided
- Dedicated Manager will assist you throughout the process
- The bank provides loan to pay for medical, rent, travel, education and wedding
- Processing is quick
- Provides finance to fund services
- Services include: Rent in advance, wedding, education, travel finance, etc that are sharia approved
- Can get the high loan amount
- Low salary requirement
- Longer tenure is provided
- Hassle-free documentation
- Expats are eligible
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Is it mandatory to get a insurance for the personal finance in Dubai Islamic bank?
A. It is not mandatory to get an insurance for the personal finance in Dubai Islamic bank.
⭐ Do self-employed needs to provide trade license?
A. Yes, trade license is a mandatory document for the self-employed individuals.
⭐ Do I need to provide any proof if I opt for Rent Ijarah service?
A. Yes, you need to provide your rental agreement or proof of renting the premises for validation.
⭐ Can I withdraw my loan application? Is there any fees for withdrawing my loan application?
A. Yes, you can withdraw your loan application on paying a cancellation fee of AED 100.
⭐ I don’t have an account in Dubai Islamic bank, am I eligible for the loan?
A. Yes, customers who are new to Dubai Islamic bank are eligible for the Services Ijarah.
Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB), established in 1975 is the pioneer of Islamic banking that has seen a phenomenal growth. The Bank since inception has remained customer-centric organization, where honesty and customized personal service form the basis of all relationships. Though sticking to its root traditions, the bank equally blends with the commitment of innovation, flexibility, and modernity. Every customer of the bank is provided with comprehensive solutions for any financial need.
The bank works with the vision of providing unsurpassed customer service and becoming the world’s largest Islamic banking corporation.