Last Updated on 05 June 2020
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Dubai Islamic Bank Al Islami 2-in-1 account
Al Islami 2-in-1 account
- This is an Islamic account by nature.
- There is no monthly fees on this account.
- This account can only be opened in AED.
- You require a minimum balance of AED 3000 to open this account.
- Profits will be not be paid to the customers, if they fail to meet the average minimum balance requirement.
- With Al Islami debit card, you will get a daily withdrawal limit of AED 10,000 and daily purchase limit of AED 15000.
- Al Islami debit card is accepted at over 27 million purchase outlets.
- Avail unlimited teller transactions.
- You can also avail free monthly statements of your account.
- You can avail the first cheque book for absolutely free.
- Ease your banking experience with online banking, phone banking, ATMs and cheque/cash deposits.
- Free utility bill payment facility of DEWA, FEWA and SEWA.
- You can avail Etisalat/du bill payments.
- Bank anywhere with DIB, with mobile banking services.
- Free account e statements and Salik recharge facility.
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ How do I open DIB Al Islamic 2-in-1 account?
You can open this account by filling Online Application Form
⭐ How can I access Al Islamic 2-in-1 account?
A. We can access this account through Online & Mobile Banking services of this bank.
⭐ Do we get any cheque book on Al Islamic 2-in-1 account?
A. Yes, We get a free cheque book on Al Islamic 2-in-1 account & thereafter we have to pay AED 25 per cheque book.
⭐ Is this profit giving account?
A. Yes. We can get higher profits rates on this account by maintaining the average balance on this account.
⭐ What is the minimum balance required to maintain in Al Islamic 2-in-1 account?
A. AED 3,000 is required to maintain in the Al Islamic 2-in-1 account.
⭐ In which currency can we open Al Islamic 2-in-1 account?
A. Al Islamic 2-in-1 account is available in AED currency.
⭐ Is there any charge on Al Islamic 2-in-1 account transactions?
A. No. This account provides unlimited teller transactions.
Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB), established in 1975 is the pioneer of Islamic banking that has seen a phenomenal growth. The Bank since inception has remained customer-centric organization, where honesty and customized personal service form the basis of all relationships. Though sticking to its root traditions, the bank equally blends with the commitment of innovation, flexibility, and modernity. Every customer of the bank is provided with comprehensive solutions for any financial need.
The bank works with the vision of providing unsurpassed customer service and becoming the world’s largest Islamic banking corporation.
Get in touch with Dubai Islamic Bank Customer Care