Dubai Islamic Bank Al Islami E-savings Account
Last Updated on 05 June 2020
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Al Islami E-savings Account
- This is an Islamic account by nature.
- There are no rewards for this account to avail.
- Profit is credited to the account on a quarterly basis. Profits will not be paid if the customer makes more than one Online Banking debit transaction per month. Customer will be eligible for profit only if a minimum balance of AED 1,000 per month is maintained
- A Relationship Manager does not form part of the benefits of the account
- There are no other fees applicable on this account.
- There is no monthly fees on this account.
- This account can only be opened in AED.
- You require a minimum balance of AED 1000 to open this account.
- Profit is credited to your account on quarterly basis.
- Ease your banking experience with online banking.
- Free utility bill payment facility of DEWA, FEWA and SEWA.
- You can avail Etisalat/du bill payments.
- Bank anywhere with DIB, with mobile banking services.
- Free account e statements and Salik recharge facility.
- Profits rates are depended upon the invested amount, according to three tiers. To know more, visit Al Islami Account Overview
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ How do I open Al Islamic E-Savings account?
A. You can open this account by filling Online Application Form
⭐ What is the minimum balance required for opening Al Islamic E-Savings account?
A. AED 1000 is required for opening Al Islamic E-Savings account.
⭐ Is Al Islamic E-Savings account Sharia Compliant?
A. The Al Islamic E-Savings account is Sharia Compliant.
⭐ In which currency can we open Al Islamic E-Savings account?
A. You can open this account in AED currency only.
⭐ Is there any monthly charge on transactions made on the Al Islamic E-Savings account?
A. The monthly charges on transactions made on this account is free.
⭐ Can we pay bills using Al Islamic E-Savings account?
A. We can pay livings, pay utility bills, telecommunications service bills through Al Islamic E-Savings account.
Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB), established in 1975 is the pioneer of Islamic banking that has seen a phenomenal growth. The Bank since inception has remained customer-centric organization, where honesty and customized personal service form the basis of all relationships. Though sticking to its root traditions, the bank equally blends with the commitment of innovation, flexibility, and modernity. Every customer of the bank is provided with comprehensive solutions for any financial need.
The bank works with the vision of providing unsurpassed customer service and becoming the world’s largest Islamic banking corporation.
Get in touch with Dubai Islamic Bank Customer Care