Emirates NBD Tiered Savings Account
Last Updated on 07 February 2019
This product is valid by the Bank
Tiered Savings Account
Min Balance to Maintain
- Original Passport for sighting and verified copy for records.
- Original National ID for sighting, verified copy of National ID and Passport.
- Copy of Labor Card.
- Copy of Employee ID.
- Latest Salary Letter.
- Copy of employment visa page from the Passport
- You can avail high interests depending upon your balance deposit.
- Avail a free international debit card with this account.
- Avail monthly statements with this account.
- There are no rewards for this account
In 2007, Emirates Bank International (EBI) and the National Bank of Dubai (NBD), the second and fourth largest banks in UAE, merged to form the banking champion - Emirates NBD. With more than 200 branches and over 900 ATMs and Cash Deposit Machines (CDMs) across the country and overseas, it is globally recognized as the most valued financial services provider in the Middle East. On November 15, 2016, Emirates NBD took over Emirates Money Consumer Finance LLC, becoming a regional consolidation blueprint for banking and finance sector in the UAE.
Corporate Values of the Emirates NBD are:
- Customer Focus
- Service Excellence
- Passion For Performance