Al Hilal Bank Smart Covered Card Gold
Last Updated on 20 March 2020
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
This product is discontinued by the Bank
Smart Covered Card Gold
- This is an Islamic Card.
- This card is not transferable and can only be used by the person subscribing for this card.
- You can also avail cash advance with this card, as acceptable by the card.
- This card allows complete confidentiality and doesn't allow any disclosure of any information.
- A Murhaba profit rate will be fixed for the entire duration of this card.
- You can also avail free supplementary cards along with this card.
- The Forex rate for this card stands at 2.75%
- You get an interest free period of 55 days with this card.
- You need a minimum salary of AED 8000 to avail this card.
- The annual fees on this card is AED 500.
- This card comes with an accidental death cover of $150000.
- This card also takes care of your legal expenses.
- This card will also help in emergency medical evacuation for an amount of $125000
- You can avail purchase protection with this card for all your purchases made on this card.
- Get protection on your ticket booked with this card.
- Get Cash point protection as and when required with this card.
- Get Creditor protection with this card.
- This card is the first card that will help you provide protection in the case of loss of your passport.
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ What is the maximum time for which I can avail purchase protection?
A. You can avail purchase protection for 90 days from the date of purchase.
⭐ What is the maximum purchase protection that I can avail on this card?
A. You can avail a maximum purchase protection of $1000
⭐ What is the maximum amount of legal expenses that I can cover with this card?
A. You can cover $2000 worth legal expenses with this card.
⭐ Can I decide the credit limit of my credit card?
A. No, the Bank will decide the credit limit of my credit card.
⭐ Will the bank help me recover the amount that I lost due to a merchant?
A. No, the user will be completely liable for the amount lost due to the merchant.
Get in touch with Al Hilal Bank Customer Care
Ask questions and share your comments
We encourage our users to have discussion on questions they might have on financial products and help other users by sharing their insights. Kindly help us in making this site useful. We don't encourage any spam posts here. This is a public forum, so we request you to be safe by not disclosing personal information such as bank account or phone numbers etc. Please follow our posting guidelines. All the comments posted under MyMoneySouq official account are not reviewed by the financial institutions.