Last Updated on 11 February 2022
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
FAB Elite Gold Current account
Elite Gold Current account
- Elite Gold Current account gives you the highest levels of service at select gold branches.
- Get free unlimited cheque books along with this account.
- With this account, you have high withdrawal.
- Get free international remittance fee, every month with this account.
- You can earn stars on account balances and purchases.
- There is a 0% rate paid by the bank on this account.
- A Relationship Manager forms part of the benefits of the account
- This account is absolutely free of charge.
- This account can be opened in AED, GBP and USD currency.
- This account has no minimum balance requirement.
- There is an eligibility criterion of a total TRB balance of AED 5,00,000 and above.
- Valid passport/Visa/Emirates ID and your salary certificate.
- ATM cash withdrawal charges from non-FAB ATMs are waived completely.
- You get 4 free GCC and international cash withdrawal per month.
- There is no cheque book issuance and delivery charges on this account.
- You can experience various lifestyle rewards, through FAB MasterCard World Debit Card.
- You can earn stars on FAB Elite Gold Account balances.
- You can earn up to 1 star for AED 200 on your average monthly balance up to a maximum of 1,00,000 stars per month.
- You can earn 0.75 stars on domestic purchases for every AED 2 spent and 1.5 stars for every AED 2 spent on international purchases.
- You can redeem stars for Etihad guest miles, Emirates Skyward Miles and can also book tickets for any airline through a Stars travel portal.
- You can redeem your stars for stars card which can be used as a mode of payment, wherever the VISA sign is displayed.
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ What is TRB?
A. TRB is referred to as Total relationship balance, which is equal to Current/Savings/Call Account Balances + Fixed Deposits + Investments.
⭐ What are the required documents to avail Elite Gold Current Account?
A. You need a copy of your valid passport/Visa/Emirates ID and your salary certificate.
⭐ Is there any low balance charge on this account?
A. No, the low balance charge is absolutely free of charge.
First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) is one of the largest banking institutions established in 2017 and is a merger of NBAD and FGB. FAB offers tailor made solutions, products and services to the customers.The international network of FAB is spread over 5 continents providing global relationships, expertise and financial strength to local and international business. FAB offers its diversifying services by having differentiation, agility and innovation as their main motto and vision
Get in touch with FAB Customer Care