Last Updated on 30 August 2019
This product is valid by the Bank
Min Balance to Maintain
- Interest rates on this account depends upon different tiers.
- You can turn your savings into winnings with this account.
- There is no monthly fee for this account.
- This account can be opened in AED only.
- There is no balance requirement for this account.
- The rate paid to you by the bank is up to 1.5%
- Valid Passport.
- Valid UAE residence visa.
- Emirates ID
- Address proofs like Utility bills, etc.
- You can avail the flexibility of one withdrawal a month without losing interest.
- You can access your account with online banking.
- You can withdraw your money with esaver account through online banking and telegraphic transfers.
- You can top up your savings through recurring monthly payments or lump sum deposits.
- There are no rewards on this account.
In 1946, the British Bank of Iran and the Middle East commenced banking activities for Middle East citizens. Post withdrawing from Iran, the bank was renamed as the British Bank of the Middle East (BBME). Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC) acquired BBME in 1959 and played a pivotal role in the establishment of the banking sector in the region. HSBC has a sustainability strategy of doing business. The main areas of focus are:
- Sustainable Finance
- Sustainable Operations
- Sustainable Communities
This is in sync with their global sustainability model.