Popular Savings Accounts
HSBC Savings Account
- Get upto two free cash withdrawals and one free balance enquiry on non HSBC UAE Switch ATMs.
- An HSBC Savings Account is the secure and flexible way to save for the things that are important to you.
- This account is free of charge as long as the minimum balance is maintained.
- You can avail this AED, USD, EUR, GBP and RMB account currencies
- You require a minimum balance of AED 3000 to avail this account.
- An interest of 0.10% is paid on this account.
- Original passport.
- Valid residence visa (for non-GCC National customers only).
- Original Emirates Identification Card.
- Proof of UAE residence in the form of either a utility bill/ rental/ lease agreement/ title deed/ employment letter.
- Original labour card/work ID.
- Original trade license.
- For income transfer customers, original income transfer letter from the employer must be provided
- You will get a free international HSBC debit card along with this account with many features.
- Avail high cash withdrawal limit of upto AED 8000 with this account.
- Get six free over-the-counter transactions every month if done using AED.
- Make use of the advantage of 24/7 banking through Internet Banking, Phone Banking, Mobile Banking and SMS alerts.
- Avail 50 cash deposit machines around the UAE for instant credit into your account.
- 53 cheque deposit machines at key locations in the UAE without requiring a card and PIN.
- Discounts of up to 30% at over 400 restaurants, with the I Love Dining program.
- Buy-1-Get-1-Free movie tickets at all VOX Cinemas in the UAE.
- A free HSBC Entertainer App with over 8000 Buy-1-Get-1-Free offers.
- HSBC Visa Cashback Credit Card that offers you up to 10% cashback on all your spends
In 1946, the British Bank of Iran and the Middle East commenced banking activities for Middle East citizens. Post withdrawing from Iran, the bank was renamed as the British Bank of the Middle East (BBME). Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC) acquired BBME in 1959 and played a pivotal role in the establishment of the banking sector in the region. HSBC has a sustainability strategy of doing business. The main areas of focus are:
- Sustainable Finance
- Sustainable Operations
- Sustainable Communities
This is in sync with their global sustainability model.