Popular Savings Accounts
Popular Deposit Accounts
Popular Premier Accounts
Popular Childrens Accounts
Popular SME Accounts
Popular Current Accounts
Popular Islamic Accounts
HSBC Savings Accounts in UAE
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Features of HSBC Savings Account
- You can avail this account both in joint and sole purposes.
- You need to maintain a minimum balance with this account.
- You can avail the savings accounts from HSBC in AED and various other international currencies.
- You can earn interest on this account and avail cash immediately upon your requirements from HSBC.
- Avail over the counter transactions with your HSBC savings accounts.
- Get an access to 50 cash deposit machines and 53 cheque deposit machines with your HSBC accounts.
- There is a very high cash withdrawal if you avail any of the HSBC savings accounts.
Documents Required of HSBC Savings Account
- Original passport.
- Valid residence visa.
- Original Emirates Identification Card.
- Proof of UAE residence in the form of either a utility bill/ rental/ lease agreement/ title deed/ employment letter.
- Original labour card/work ID.
- Original trade license.
- For income transfer customers, original income transfer letter from the employer must be provided.
HSBC Savings Account
3 HSBC Bank Savings Accounts
- A free HSBC Entertainer App with over 8000 Buy-1-Get-1-Free offers.
- Buy-1-Get-1-Free movie tickets at all VOX Cinemas in the UAE.
- Discounts of up to 30% at over 400 restaurants, with the I Love Dining program
Frequently Asked Questions
In 1946, the British Bank of Iran and the Middle East commenced banking activities for Middle East citizens. Post withdrawing from Iran, the bank was renamed as the British Bank of the Middle East (BBME). Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC) acquired BBME in 1959 and played a pivotal role in the establishment of the banking sector in the region. HSBC has a sustainability strategy of doing business. The main areas of focus are:
- Sustainable Finance
- Sustainable Operations
- Sustainable Communities
This is in sync with their global sustainability model.
Get in touch with HSBC Bank Customer Care
Ask questions and share your comments
We encourage our users to have discussion on questions they might have on financial products and help other users by sharing their insights. Kindly help us in making this site useful. We don't encourage any spam posts here. This is a public forum, so we request you to be safe by not disclosing personal information such as bank account or phone numbers etc. Please follow our posting guidelines.The comments will be reviewed and answered by MyMoneySouq.