Popular Credit Cards
ADIB Etihad Guest Classic Card
- You can avail 4 supplementary cards with this card.
- Convenience to make your card payments in any of ADIB branches.
- This is a high earning rewards program.
- Receive up to four supplementary cards.
- This is an Islamic card.
- This card enables salary transfers
- Get instant SMS updates.
- Forex rate on this card is 3%
- You need a minimum salary of AED 5000 for this card.
- There is an option of balance transfer at the rate of 3% or AED 300 for this card.
- You need to pay an annual fee of AED 500 to avail this card.
- You can receive service from ADIB travel desk.
- You can redeem your Etihad guest miles for House Furnishing, Travel Bookings, Electronics and Gifts for Friends and Family.
- You can withdraw 100% of your finance limit for your need of cash.
- Avail advance technology of chip and pin for safe transactions.
- Earn a welcome bonus of 10,000 Etihad guest miles.
- Receive 1 Guest mile up to 4 AED spent internationally.
- Receive up to 0.75 guest miles for every 4 AED spent on local transactions.
- You can even pay for your ADIB Etihad Guest covered card’s annual fees using 12500 Etihad guest miles.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the maximum number of guest miles that we can avail this card?
A. The maximum number of guest miles that you can avail are 1,00,000 miles per month.
Q. What is Card limit?
A. The amount which is equal to security amount and the maximum amount that may be utilised by the use of the card funded by the principal cardholder by his own fund or funded by any Murhaba contracts.
Q. Can I take more than 4 supplementary cards?
A. Yes you can, but for every card more than 4 cards you need to pay a fee of AED 500.
Q. Will the supplementary cardholders be responsible for any oustanding amount on the primary card?
A. Yes. Both the cardholders will be jointly responsible for any outstanding amount damages.
Q. Can I avail the same services from abroad while on my short visit outside my primary country?
A. Yes, you can avail the same services. You might have to pay a nominal fees for few services.