ADIB Etihad Guest Classic Card
Last Updated on 02 July 2020
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Etihad Guest Classic Card
- You can avail 4 supplementary cards with this card.
- Convenience to make your card payments in any of ADIB branches.
- This is a high earning rewards program.
- Receive up to four supplementary cards.
- This is an Islamic card.
- This card enables salary transfers
- Get instant SMS updates.
- Forex rate on this card is 3.1%
- You need a minimum salary of AED 5000 for this card.
- There is an option of balance transfer at the rate of 3% or AED 300 for this card.
- You need to pay an annual fee of AED 200 to avail this card.
- You can receive service from ADIB travel desk.
- You can redeem your Etihad guest miles for House Furnishing, Travel Bookings, Electronics and Gifts for Friends and Family.
- You can withdraw 100% of your finance limit for your need of cash.
- Avail advance technology of chip and pin for safe transactions.
- Earn a welcome bonus of 10,000 Etihad guest miles.
- Receive 1 Guest mile up to 4 AED spent internationally.
- Receive up to 0.75 guest miles for every 4 AED spent on local transactions.
- You can even pay for your ADIB Etihad Guest covered card’s annual fees using 12500 Etihad guest miles.
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ What is the maximum number of guest miles that we can avail this card?
A. The maximum number of guest miles that you can avail are 1,00,000 miles per month.
⭐ What is Card limit?
A. The amount which is equal to security amount and the maximum amount that may be utilised by the use of the card funded by the principal cardholder by his own fund or funded by any Murhaba contracts.
⭐ Can I take more than 4 supplementary cards?
A. Yes you can, but for every card more than 4 cards you need to pay a fee of AED 500.
⭐ Will the supplementary cardholders be responsible for any oustanding amount on the primary card?
A. Yes. Both the cardholders will be jointly responsible for any outstanding amount damages.
⭐ Can I avail the same services from abroad while on my short visit outside my primary country?
A. Yes, you can avail the same services. You might have to pay a nominal fees for few services.
Get in touch with ADIB Customer Care