Popular Credit Cards
ADIB Etihad Guest Gold Card
- You can avail 4 supplementary cards with this card.
- Convenience to make your card payments in any of ADIB branches.
- You get a travel card with free ticket is spend is over AED 150,000
- This is a high rewards earning program
- You get preferred rates from ADIB travel desk along with Marhaba services.
- You get four free supplementary cards.
- This is an Islamic card.
- This card enables salary transfers.
- You get a free grace period of 55 days to repay your outstanding balance.
- You need a minimum salary of AED 5000
- Annual fee applicable on this card is AED 1000.
- You can receive service from ADIB travel desk
- You can withdraw 100% of your finance limit for your need of cash.
- Avail advance technology of chip and pin for safe transactions.
- Free companion ticket voucher, which is not available on any other card.
- Fast track to Etihad guest silver tier.
- Free airport lounge access via lounge key.
- Free roadside assistance.
- Earn a welcome bonus of 35,000 Etihad guest miles.
- Receive 1.5 Guest mile up to 4 AED spent internationally.
- Receive up to 1 guest miles for every 4 AED spent on local transactions.
- You can even pay for your ADIB Etihad Guest covered card’s annual fees using 30,300 Etihad guest miles.
- You can redeem your Etihad guest miles for House Furnishing, Travel Bookings, Electronics and Gifts for Friends and Family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When am I eligible for a companion ticket along with my ticket?
A. When you spend AED 150,000 or more with your ADIB Etihad Guest Gold Card,you will receive a free companion ticket.
Q. Can I avail my companion ticket on any airline?
A. No. You cannot avail your ticket on any other airline other than Etihad airlines.
Q. How many free visits can I access to airport lounges?
A. You can get 2 free visits with this card.
Q. What is miles plus cash feature?
A. You can redeem a part of your miles rewards and pay a part of your cash to buy an Etihad ticket.
Q. Can I transfer salary through this card outside my primary country?
A. Yes, you can transfer your salary outside your country. A foreign exchange fee needs to be paid.