Last Updated on 17 April 2023
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
ADIB Etihad Guest Gold Card
Etihad Guest Gold Card
- You can avail 4 supplementary cards with this card.
- Convenience to make your card payments in any of ADIB branches.
- You get a travel card with free ticket is spend is over AED 150,000
- This is a high rewards earning program
- You get preferred rates from ADIB travel desk along with Marhaba services.
- You get four free supplementary cards.
- This is an Islamic card.
- This card enables salary transfers.
- The Forex rate (Non AED Transfer Rate) stands at 2.3%
- You get a free grace period of 55 days to repay your outstanding balance.
- You need a minimum salary of AED 5000
- Annual fee applicable on this card is AED 350
- You can receive service from ADIB travel desk
- You can withdraw 100% of your finance limit for your need of cash.
- Avail advance technology of chip and pin for safe transactions.
- Free companion ticket voucher, which is not available on any other card.
- Fast track to Etihad guest silver tier.
- Free airport lounge access via lounge key.
- Free roadside assistance.
- Earn a welcome bonus of 35,000 Etihad guest miles.
- Receive 1.5 Guest miles up to 4 AED spent internationally.
- Receive up to 1 guest mile for every 4 AED spent on local transactions.
- You can even pay for your ADIB Etihad Guest covered card’s annual fees using 30,300 Etihad guest miles.
- You can redeem your Etihad guest miles for House Furnishing, Travel Bookings, Electronics, and Gifts for Friends and Family.
- Earn 50,000 additional sign-up Etihad guest miles with a spend of the first retail transaction within the first 90 days. T&C apply. Offer valid till 6th April 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ When am I eligible for a companion ticket along with my ticket?
A. When you spend AED 150,000 or more with your ADIB Etihad Guest Gold Card,you will receive a free companion ticket.
⭐ Can I avail my companion ticket on any airline?
A. No. You cannot avail your ticket on any other airline other than Etihad airlines.
⭐ How many free visits can I access to airport lounges?
A. You can get 2 free visits with this card.
⭐ What is miles plus cash feature?
A. You can redeem a part of your miles rewards and pay a part of your cash to buy an Etihad ticket.
⭐ Can I transfer salary through this card outside my primary country?
A. Yes, you can transfer your salary outside your country. A foreign exchange fee needs to be paid.
Get in touch with ADIB Customer Care