Popular Credit Cards
AMEX The American Express® Platinum Credit Card
- Get various rewards on travel, dining and premium shopping.
- You need to pay in full installments.
- Get complimentary pass membership, which enables a basic card holder or a guest to access over 700 airports' complimentary lounges in over 100 countries.
- Complimentary travel accident insurance and inconvenience cover when you book your airline tickets with this card.
- You should be of 21 years and above to avail this card.
- Worldwide customer care and emergency card replacement insurance.
- The membership reward points of this card never expire.
- The Forex rate on this card is 2.8%
- There is an annual interest rate of 35.88%
- You should have an annual income of USD 2,55,000 and USD 2,75,000 for self employed.
- There is no annual fee, when you spend on this card.
- Discounts on dining, health, leisure and shopping.
- Access to 700 airport lounges across the globe with priority passes.
- Comprehensive travel insurances and emergency assistance through global assist.
- An exclusive 10% off airfares from select British Airways flights from middle east.
- You can get online and SMS alerts.
- You can also ask for a supplementary card if required.
- Complimentary enrollment into membership rewards program, with 2 points earned for every AED 4 spend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I transfer my reward points to any of the supplementary cards owned by my family?
A. Supplementary Cardmembers cannot redeem Points accumulated in the Programme Account.
Q. How do I keep a track of my points?
A. The Membership Rewards Points status is available on your Monthly Card Statement displaying the number of Points you have accumulated as well as the Points you have redeemed or alternatively you can log on to Amex Rewards to access your account and keep track of your Points.
Q. Can I switch between the Frequent Traveller Option and the Non Frequent Traveller Option?
A. The Membership Rewards Programme allows you to switch your enrollment from the Non Frequent Traveller Option to the Frequent Traveller Option, or vice versa. Please call our 24x7 Membership Services Helpline for assistance.
Q. Can I transfer Points into someone else's airline Partner or Frequent Guest Account?
A. The Membership Rewards Programme allows you to transfer Points only to your own account with a participating Frequent Flyer Programme.
Q. Can I link other Cards to help me accumulate more Rewards Points?
A. If you hold other American Express Cards that are eligible to earn Membership Rewards Points, these can be linked into one Membership Rewards Account. You also earn Rewards Points on all Supplementary Cards attached to your Card Account.