Eligibility for AMEX
Popular Credit Cards
Top Personal Loans
Top Home Loans
Popular Car Loans
Top Business Loans
Popular Life Insurances
Credit Card Provided By AMEX
Check Eligibility for AMEX Credit Card
Features of AMEX Credit Card
- Redeemable membership reward points
- Offers on travel, shopping, dining, and entertainment
- Credit shield is provided
Eligibility Criteria of AMEX Credit Card
- A minimum age of 21 years
- Both UAE Nationals and Expats are eligible
- The annual income of minimum $75000(Working individuals) and $100000(self-employed) is required
- Should be working for more than a year
Documents Required of AMEX Credit Card
- Valid Emirates ID
- Salary certificate and pay slips
- Trade Licence
AMEX Credit Card Interest rates
AMEX Credit Card Benefits
- Get up to $300 travel voucher
- Online and mobile app services available
- Cashback offers on selected cards
- Airport lounge access
- SMS alerts on every transaction
- Up to 10% off on purchases made at Dubai Duty-free stores
- Free travel insurance benefits
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do I sign up for free SMS alerts?
A. Once your credit card is activated you are automatically signed up for the SMS alerts.
Q. How many reward points do I earn on each transaction?
A. On every 1 USD spend using the AMEX Credit Card, 1 reward point is earned.
Q. On what can the rewards be redeemed for?
A. The rewards earned can be redeemed for shopping, travel, dining and many other benefits.
Q. What is fee back?
A. On American Express Platinum Credit Card, you can get the annual fees back.
Q. What is the criteria to avail cashback?
A. To get cashback on your transactions made, the cardholder must pay the minimum monthly amount.
AMEX (Middle East) B.S.C. (c) - American Express Middle East provides reliable, flexible, tailored and rewarding solutions for its Cardmembers, Merchants and Business Partners in the region since 1977. American Express Middle East became a joint venture company in 1992, owned by Mawarid Investment Limited and American Express. Operating in 16 markets in the Middle East and North Africa region, the company issues dollar currency Credit and Charge Cards.