Last Updated on 17 July 2020
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
CBI MasterCard Titanium Card
MasterCard Titanium Card
- Get different lifestyle experiences with this card.
- Competitive interest rates on retail purchases and cash withdrawals.
- Free supplementary cards for family members.
- Get emergency support when you need it.
- Online 3D secure, SMS Transaction alerts and real time fraud monitoring.
- Get access to CBI lifestyle app.
- The Forex rate stands at 2.99% for this card.
- Interest rate applicable on this card is 3.45%
- Minimum salary required for this card is AED 8000.
- Balance transfer is available with 0% transfer rate for the first three months.
- There is no annual fee on this card.
- Get airport lounge access with this card across middle eas 1000+ dining and lifestyle discounts via CBI Lifestyle app.
- 0% interest easy payment plans at our partner outlets.
- Cash transfer loans at 1% per month with repayment up to 36 months.
- Exclusive offers for MasterCard holders at PricelessArabia.com
- 100% cashback on up to 4 free movie tickets every month.
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ What are the payment options available to settle my credit card dues?
A. You can opt for a flexible payment by choosing to pay 4.5% of the monthly outstanding balance due or settle it in full. Flexible payment will attract an interest charge.
⭐ What happens if I lose my card?
A. Please call 04 503 9000 immediately. Our Customer service representatives are available 24/7 for assistance. You can also call on +971 4 503 9000 if you are travelling overseas.
⭐ What is 3D Secure?
A. CBI’s 3D Secure is a service which provides you with additional security when you shop online using your CBI credit or debit card on merchant websites which subscribe to the services of MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa.
⭐ Do I need to activate my credit card upon receiving it?
A. Yes, for security reasons you will need to call 04 503 9000 to activate your card. This is a simple process and is to ensure the safety of your card.
⭐ How do I use 3D secure?
A. Every time you make an online payment with a registered merchant, you will be asked to enter a One Time Password [OTP] which will be sent to you by CBI.The OTP we send you will be unique for each transaction and valid for 10 minutes. If your OTP is incorrect the retailer may reject your transaction.
Get in touch with CBI Customer Care
Product of the Month